What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Cornelius's Mods [NEW - Tin Star, Versus Trilogy & Werewolf The Apocalypse - The Book of Hungry Names]

are you on the apk or html? on the html it seems fine on my end?
it shows after the seen As Multiplicity begins to peruse his own collection of Solgrams, you feel a feathery tap on your shoulder. v_three line 286: The product extraworning wasn't declared in a *product command
 
it shows after the seen As Multiplicity begins to peruse his own collection of Solgrams, you feel a feathery tap on your shoulder. v_three line 286: The product extraworning wasn't declared in a *product command
Maybe clear you browser cache for html version and try again, this was 100% patched and I can't recreate it.

I manage to get to chapter 4 on apk and html version.

Is anyone else having this problem still after downloading the new version?
 
Maybe clear you browser cache for html version and try again, this was 100% patched and I can't recreate it.

I manage to get to chapter 4 on apk and html version.

Is anyone else having this problem still after downloading the new version?
well i try that and tried other browsers but no luck. thank you for the mods and evrything you do
 
I am no modder myself, but if you have time, I have downloaded the scene files from A Shriek of Ash and Fire from cogdemos before code was hidden. Though the zip file is too large to attach to the message here.
 
I am no modder myself, but if you have time, I have downloaded the scene files from A Shriek of Ash and Fire from cogdemos before code was hidden. Though the zip file is too large to attach to the message here.
Feel free to drop me a dm, maybe it'll allow it there?
 
Back
Top