What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Crème de la Crème v1.2.0 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-03

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Crème de la Crème v1.2.0 MOD Menu V2 - Crème de la Crème v1.2.0 MOD Menu V2

Climb to the very top of the class at your exclusive private school for socialites! Will you study hard, find a perfect match, or embrace scandal?

Crème de la Crème is a 440,000-word interactive novel by Hannah Powell-Smith, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. It won three 2019 XYZZY Awards for interactive fiction, winning Best Game, Best Writing, and Best...

Read more about this resource...

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

AntTheSage

Hello! Just wanna ask why the cheats or even the "Mod" on almost everything I download here isn't working, like it works for a while but when u get back to the main story, and check ur stats again, it comes back to normal. Pls help, thank u!
You have to change the stats then go to the next page for the stats to take affect

PercyJackson00

You have to change the stats then go to the next page for the stats to take affect
Hi! I'm sorry this may sound annoying but could u please elaborate? Bc on some apps I only see "mod menu" and then when u click on it, it shows a blank space with u to write on a number. I wrote any number and refresh but nothing happens. Same with the other app where it has a cheatmode and everytime I change it, it may take effect for a few seconds but when I change the next page it comes back to normal🥺