What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

[Don't] Wake Me Up Mod Menu Completed

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

[Don't] Wake Me Up Mod Menu - [Don't] Wake Me Up

Don't Wake Me Up Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Pyonpyon

Anyone can help me to get another ending beside bad ending especially good ending on Len's route? I got the same bad ending about five times or more? I even can't count it anymore, it was so frustrating... 😭 (Actually already followed what the author said about don't pick anything sexual choice for Len's route but still got bad ending)

Also Dan, do you mind to look at this error? This came up in chapter 5 when i always tried to choose this option, thank you always!

(Please forgive me since i don't know how to insert image in this forum, so this one instead 😅)
https://imageupload.io/6K2CZ3L4i70okCL

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Anyone can help me to get another ending beside bad ending especially good ending on Len's route? I got the same bad ending about five times or more? I even can't count it anymore, it was so frustrating... 😭 (Actually already followed what the author said about don't pick anything sexual choice for Len's route but still got bad ending)

Also Dan, do you mind to look at this error? This came up in chapter 5 when i always tried to choose this option, thank you always!

(Please forgive me since i don't know how to insert image in this forum, so this one instead 😅)
https://imageupload.io/6K2CZ3L4i70okCL
It was a typo by author

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
@Pyonpyon @JunkoUesugi I've fixed and updated the apk, so downloading it now will fix the issue but before updating the apk you will have to load chapter 4 and go to some next page, just make sure you are not in chapter 5 or your entire playthrough will be reset.

velvetine

Thanks for this!

How to unlock True Ending with Len: Be completely opposed to marrying/having *** with him. Be considerate towards him (his feelings & mental issues). Don't tell him to smile. Avoid any sexual choices/comments. Don't tell him you want to stay longer--say you prefer to wake up.

Also your Once Upon A Dream stat should be below 70 before Chapter 6. Opt for more realistic, even witty choices. Don't be too soft, naive, or like someone in need of saving. Don't ask Len if he loves you. Don't tell Asterius you think you might love Len. (Or you know, just edit the stats with the mod menu, haha.)

Edit: You need to confess to/romance him to get this ending. When he tries to sleep with you a second time, say no, run after him, and say you want to hear about his struggles. If you were more considerate than objective towards him and followed everything mentioned above, this should finally unlock it.

Last edited:

Pyonpyon

Thanks for this!

How to unlock True Ending with Len: Be completely opposed to marrying/having *** with him. Be considerate towards him (his feelings & mental issues). Don't tell him to smile. Avoid any sexual choices/comments. Don't tell him you want to stay longer--say you prefer to wake up.

Also your Once Upon A Dream stat should be below 70 before Chapter 6. Opt for more realistic, even witty choices. Don't be too soft, naive, or like someone in need of saving. Don't ask Len if he loves you. Don't tell Asterius you think you might love Len. (Or you know, just edit the stats with the mod menu, haha.)
Thanks for this!

Thanks for this!

Thank you so much for the helpppp!!!!i can see where i goes wrong here 😭 i will try it!!

HL3

Thanks for this!

Still can't get it to work. If I don't tell Len I want to be on his romance route I end up of Asterius' (even if I turn him down). But if I say I want his romance route I end up getting his bad end no matter what; at the end he says I had *** with him even when I haven't? I followed all of your recommendations.

velvetine

Still can't get it to work. If I don't tell Len I want to be on his romance route I end up of Asterius' (even if I turn him down). But if I say I want his romance route I end up getting his bad end no matter what; at the end he says I had *** with him even when I haven't? I followed all of your recommendations.

Sorry to hear that. You need to romance Len to get the True End. Maybe these specific choices will help:

When he asks to marry you:
"You can't be serious..." -> "Again, you can't be serious." -> "This doesn't quite feel right. Even though it's just for fun in a game." ->
"You're fantastic, but great as you are, you clearly have a very unhealthy relationship with expressing emotions. I don't want to put you through too much."

Second time he tries to sleep with you:
Grab the bedding, clearly nervous about what might happen. -> "I don't want to do this." -> "Because I don't think you actually want it." -> "But what do your feelings say, beyond what you supposedly think makes sense?" -> "You know I want to do things with you because I like everything about you. I'm not just thirsty." -> "For what it's worth, this is making me feel guilty for liking you in the first place." -> I'm going to run after him right now. -> "I don't care about whether you want to sleep with me or not, I'm just so glad to be here with you." -> "Then tell me about all of it. I want to hear everything. As far as I'm concerned, we have all the time in the world."

HL3

Sorry to hear that. You need to romance Len to get the True End. Maybe these specific choices will help:

When he asks to marry you:
"You can't be serious..." -> "Again, you can't be serious." -> "This doesn't quite feel right. Even though it's just for fun in a game." ->
"You're fantastic, but great as you are, you clearly have a very unhealthy relationship with expressing emotions. I don't want to put you through too much."

Second time he tries to sleep with you:
Grab the bedding, clearly nervous about what might happen. -> "I don't want to do this." -> "Because I don't think you actually want it." -> "But what do your feelings say, beyond what you supposedly think makes sense?" -> "You know I want to do things with you because I like everything about you. I'm not just thirsty." -> "For what it's worth, this is making me feel guilty for liking you in the first place." -> I'm going to run after him right now. -> "I don't care about whether you want to sleep with me or not, I'm just so glad to be here with you." -> "Then tell me about all of it. I want to hear everything. As far as I'm concerned, we have all the time in the world."
THANK YOU. The problem was the "second time", I read we should avoid sleeping with him completely, so I chose to interact with the dinosaur bones salesperson instead. Finally got to the true ending, really appreciate the assist!

velvetine

THANK YOU. The problem was the "second time", I read we should avoid sleeping with him completely, so I chose to interact with the dinosaur bones salesperson instead. Finally got to the true ending, really appreciate the assist!

Sorry for the confusion, glad you finally got it!

Vamp-kun

I liked the comedic elements of this game during the begining, and thought that it was going to be a sword art online themed adventure.

Sadly, after chapter three and four, it turns out it's a cyberpunk inspired nightmare where the player has to be punished and be given a lesson about romanticizing the fake characters of the game — and by fake I mean they have huge skeletons in their closet — because the author did the same thing when she was young, and your escapism must suffer along.

So, in essence, you players who thirst for a fun game to love only to have you feeling sad, look no further!

Rika

Hi sorry but when I open the game it says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!", any idea how to fix it? I've never encountered this before so I'm unsure what to do