What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Dragon of Steelthorne Mod Menu Completed

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I knew the cause of the problem
Which is that I have many saves in different games
Can you solve the problem in future games so that each game has its own limit of save files that does not conflict with other games?
try different browser

shawburn

@shawburn I think it's after the first time High Sovereign called you back to Imperial Palace, I'm not sure if there are prerequisites but I usually finish all the missions asap and after I got back to Lake Steelthorne, that specific mission was then available.
Can you tell me the choices you made beforehand? I can't seem to get the mission no matter what I tried lol

Amanda

Can you tell me the choices you made beforehand? I can't seem to get the mission no matter what I tried lol
Like I said it's been a while but what I do remember is using cheats for resource, getting all facilities, having high number of troops, having high military skills, and having high ship's health so that I only pass the time by either doing missions or spending time with LI.
I do all the missions first then spend time with LI, gets called by High Sovereign, gets back and then do the new missions and then spend time with LI again. Over and over until the game ends. Also always try to be the "good guy" by not resorting to violence whenever possible.

JunkoUesugi

Is the Eternal Festival in this version? I read something about it in the forum
I'm not sure honestly, the game opens with:
"Contest Edition - Released for the Spring Thing 2024
Join the lively discussion at my WIP thread now.
The Eternal Festival chapter, which is currently available, will be removed from this beta for the Spring Thing. It will be released for free on Hosted Games."

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Can you give me the path to the saved files? I can delete files for games I finished
the save is saved in your browser's cache, just delete the cache and you will be fine, or better just use different browser.

keik

i tried to install it but it wont open; and this words shows up:

App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!