What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Grey Eyes of Death v1.0.1 Mod Menu 1.0.1

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Grey Eyes of Death v1.0.1 Mod Menu - Grey Eyes of Death

Grey Eyes of Death Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

socyo

not even close
100% Agreed and right now I'm still holding back my judgement until I finish my playthrough.

I encountered this on Chapter 5, the first 3 options are locked:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-20-16-12-200.jpg

I used the get all items in the mod but I also received items while playing the game:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-20-15-45-059.jpg

I tried restarting and loading the game, I closed the game and opened it, I used the mod to delete all items and get all items all these didn't worked. Is it something to do with the mod? 🤔

So I went back to my save file starting chapter 5 and removed all items, and got these items here just playing normally:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-20-09-33-440.jpg

And I finally got the first option available here:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-20-10-06-508.jpg

And oh, after finishing creating my character, I looked up at the mod and checked Items. When I tap Go Back this appeared I didn't Ss it before because I thought it won't affect my playthrough but I just added it in here:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-20-22-23-681.jpg

Last edited: