What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update)

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update) v1.3.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Fatal Sin

There isn't a mod menu for the changeling charade, can anyone tell me what's going on
Jiny is usually the one to do the HC mods but she has limited time so it's as and when she's available unless someone is able to help her out

Last edited:

Megalodon

This update does not include Point-du-Jour or All-Worlds Pro Wrestling's Bonus Stories 2. These are behind a server-side paywall, so I can't access the files without making an in-app purchase. If you'd like to donate, please visit me at ko-fi.com/jinysun

Said the mod page
Yes but aren't all the games behind a paywall?

Kah16

Hi! To everyone who wants to play Changeling Charade I made a html file with it. First, It's my first time doing it so I'm sorry if have any problems. Maybe everyone already played the steam version anyway, but just in case to anyone who prefers mobile.

Second, the stats are NOT modded. There are a lot of posts explaining how do that with kiwi browser and others. Plus I wanted to be on the safe side to not create problems. I'm not a modder after all.

I don't think that we can delete comments so I apologize in advance if this is something that Jiny could prefer do alone at share the HC games.

The game have images for the titles so don't be surprise when they don't show. I tried to see if I could put them together but it never appears on my phone so no aesthetic to anyone who cares.

https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/ngTymsfJ/file.html

Yoominnie

Hi! To everyone who wants to play Changeling Charade I made a html file with it. First, It's my first time doing it so I'm sorry if have any problems. Maybe everyone already played the steam version anyway, but just in case to anyone who prefers mobile.

Second, the stats are NOT modded. There are a lot of posts explaining how do that with kiwi browser and others. Plus I wanted to be on the safe side to not create problems. I'm not a modder after all.

I don't think that we can delete comments so I apologize in advance if this is something that Jiny could prefer do alone at share the HC games.

The game have images for the titles so don't be surprise when they don't show. I tried to see if I could put them together but it never appears on my phone so no aesthetic to anyone who cares.

how to use this on android? cause i can't

rizumi279

Hello! Can you send the Changeling Charade html file again? It seems that the link is broken

pinklasagna

I keep having an issue of the zero timers not working. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling a few times and the timers always start back up after my first time running the app. Any clues?
It happens really frequently on heart of battle especially

Last edited:

Kah16

that was so quick, thank you sm! if i may ask, how were you able to do this? :eek: just genuinely curious!
You're welcome : ) I bought the game in the week of release because I did have some extra money. After that was just a matter of extracting the game scenes and put them together in an html file using choicescript.

The credit goes more for the people who did explain how do it here in the forum tho.

Reactions: Kay