What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update)

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update) v1.3.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
Jiny submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update) - Find glamour, glitz, gossip, and love!

Please follow the attached instructions.

This update includes Scandal Notes.
web408-2.png

This update does not include Point-du-Jour or All-Worlds Pro Wrestling's Bonus Stories 2. These are behind a server-side paywall, so I can't access the files without making an in-app purchase.

If you'd like to donate, please visit me at ko-fi.com/jinysun

Read more about this resource...

If you'd like to donate, please visit me at ko-fi.com/jinysun

Attachments

• hearts_choice_read_me.png
    hearts_choice_read_me.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

greyaf

Is heart of battle modded? I can't seem to find mod menu and the stats is not at 90% like others

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
Is heart of battle modded? I can't seem to find mod menu and the stats is not at 90% like others
Yup, I just checked the files and I did include a Mod Menu in Heart of Battle. Once you start the story, the mod menu is at the bottom of the Stats page. If you can't find it, you might need to uninstall/re-install the mod apk.

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
I can't view the attached instructions, the page is saying I don't have enough permission. And after installing it I can't see the scandal notes too
Hm, maybe it's not viewable on the "Discussion" tab. Go to "Overview" tab and try to view the attached instructions there.
I've also attached the instructions to this comment.

Attachments

• hearts_choice_read_me.png
    hearts_choice_read_me.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 2

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
Is there anyway to bypass the 2 hour cool down?
This mod includes Zero Timer, so there shouldn't be any cool downs. If you encounter that, it's likely the MOD got "reset". You would need to clear cache/data or reinstall the mod, which might make you lose your story progress.