What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

How to unlock (not mod) a COG game?

lakshay mangal

Is there anyone who can briefly explain how do I just unlock the full game and not mod the stats of a game. I am already aware of modding methods using editors and they work for most part but unlocking is something I am unable to do. Pls help.

Morgoth

What do you mean?, kindly explain further please? What doesnt appear?
Basically when i typed the code eg: for strength= 80 it changes to 80 but when i pressed "Next" it changes again to default then i tried again but this time it doesn't change at all

Zei

Basically when i typed the code eg: for strength= 80 it changes to 80 but when i pressed "Next" it changes again to default then i tried again but this time it doesn't change at all
You need to put stats on the beginning first

stats.strength=80 then click next.

If that doesnt work does the game your playing have the stat strength in them.

Morgoth

You need to put stats on the beginning first

stats.strength=80 then click next.

If that doesnt work does the game your playing have the stat strength in them.
I did exactly as you said and yes there is strength

Zei

why is it spoiler? lmao
Might get leaked to the rest of the cog and hg community, leaked means a lot if not the entirety of people on the cog and hg fanbase start using it to pirate games instead of buying the product from authors. Less money, means author get discourage and might quit wtiting.

Relaxmodapk

Unlocking content in a Coalition of Gears (COG) game typically involves completing specific in-game achievements, missions, or challenges. Check the game's objectives or achievements list, and focus on fulfilling the requirements to unlock the desired content, such as characters, weapons, or levels. This may include completing story mode missions, achieving high scores, or meeting specific gameplay milestones. In many cases, the game itself will provide prompts or notifications when you've met the criteria for unlocking content. Simply progressing through the game and accomplishing various tasks will often grant you access to additional features without the need for external modifications. mx player pro

Johnkittz

So bizarre how they guard the modding techniques here to the point of only having 2 modders. I've been modding for awhile (mostly unity, lib). Been apart of a lot of different mod communities and this one is the most locked down and small community I've encountered so far.

Zei

Might get leaked to the rest of the cog and hg community, leaked means a lot if not the entirety of people on the cog and hg fanbase start using it to pirate games instead of buying the product from authors. Less money, means author get discourage and might quit wtiting.
I can't be bothered to type all of those again so I'm just going to copy paste my reply here (Since a lot of people have been asking how I did ir):

My memory is blurry so I can't really provide you with enough helpful assistance, but I will do my best. Like I said on my reply on the thread, It had something to do with the startup.txt and startup.txt.json. You have to edit something there, I forgot what it is but it was located at the end part of the file. Once done, you have to go to the file where the demo ends like for example, chapter 3, you have to go to chapter 3 and edit something there again. I remember it had something to do with *check ad purchases and how you must edit if but Idk, it was a long time ago. The first time I found out about this method was because I was looking for ways to play the full game of the keeper of sun and moon because no one made a mod on it. need to edit classes.dex, choicescript activity to remove the ads. If you don't, you're going to be playing with advertisements (Unless you turn off your wifi, of course.) That's all I can remember, if you have any questions, don't forget to reach out