What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

How to unlock (not mod) a COG game?

lakshay mangal

Is there anyone who can briefly explain how do I just unlock the full game and not mod the stats of a game. I am already aware of modding methods using editors and they work for most part but unlocking is something I am unable to do. Pls help.

Zei

It has something to do about startup and another file but thats all i can tell you without spoiling too much....

xxgil

I have tried it again and again. It used to work earlier but I think they patched it or something it just doesn't work now
idk, works for me. menu of patches > modified apk file > apk rebuilt for inapp emulation. try it on another phone or smth

lakshay mangal

I don't know what happened but oit worked on my android model. Probably iOS ecosystem was causing some problem. Thanks a lot buddy. Much obliged

Zei

You need to open dev tools go to console and mod the stat you want.
Example, if i want to mod strength then i would need to type this.

stats.strength=80
Hey,can anyone tell me how can I mod games available in dashingdon
Keep in mind that authors might use different terms in hope of harder modding for example the author might use brawn instead of strength, clever for int and you get the point.

RealNova

You need to open dev tools go to console and mod the stat you want.
Example, if i want to mod strength then i would need to type this.

stats.strength=80

Keep in mind that authors might use different terms in hope of harder modding for example the author might use brawn instead of strength, clever for int and you get the point.
Can you give me some pics editing stats and saving it

Zei

Sorry dude, my computer broke and im using my phone. If your using android just install kiwi browser. And click the three dots, there should be developer tools go to console and input this command. stats.(input the stat you want to mod here) Example:
stats.strength=80

It is the same for pc click the three dots, and go to console. And input the command, i just told you. Another example if i want to mod intelligence then i would type.

stats.intelligence=80

RealNova

Sorry dude, my computer broke and im using my phone. If your using android just install kiwi browser. And click the three dots, there should be developer tools go to console and input this command. stats.(input the stat you want to mod here) Example:
stats.strength=80

It is the same for pc click the three dots, and go to console. And input the command, i just told you. Another example if i want to mod intelligence then i would type.

stats.intelligence=80
I don't understand why stats go back to normal after editing it

Morgoth

stats.strength=80

stats.intelligence=80
How to mod the Personalities and stuff?

Zei

How to mod the Personalities and stuff?
Just go to startup.txt edit it there, same with startup.txt.json

Edit: hold up is it a full game or wip and is it on dashingdon or cog.

Another edit: If its a full game and is publish on cog or hg then just edit startup txt and json. If its on dashingdon then just follow the instructions i give the other guy but change it to the stat you want to mod.

Last edited:

Morgoth

Another edit: If its a full game and is publish on cog or hg then just edit startup txt and json. If its on dashingdon then just follow the instructions i give the other guy but change it to the stat you want to mod.
Ok thx

Morgoth

So I did it but it just disappears when i moved on