What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

I like this site, but I'm afraid...

Lord Blackwell

Hey, I'm new to this site, Like just signed up today, but this is the go to site for Choice of games (CoG) LLC modded games. But I'm afraid of the future of this site. Iirc Wend games (I forgot which site) was nearly taken out because of modding and distributing paid content (the games from CoG especially). And as I can see it this site is small right now and they can easily bring this site down if not the site then your source of donations at least.

I suggest making mod menu or mods to other games as well. I get is the site itself is called Choice of mods, but this will solve two things. 1st CoG games are niche af and this site is less likely to blow up, modded CoG games are even nicher, modding other games may introduce new users to the forum. Remember that an account is needed to access the content, this will scare a lot of users who just wanted a mod apk. Expanding your operations might introduce new users. And seeing a respectable number of modded apks they might join because of that. And help in revenue from ads for funding the site.

2nd CoG LLC might not see you as a threat to their income since their games here just have a small interactions/download and may be too troublesome and not worth it to take down. And as a bonus if they still try to take you down, you still have other users for other games you have modded.

In summary: Expanding your operations/modded games MIGHT introduce new users to the site, help hiding CoG LLC games and help fund the site. And even if this site will be threatened operations may still continue, since CoG LLC had a history of trying to take down sites.

But that's just me. Maybe you focused on modding CoG games because you have more knowledge with the engine. Or attached to CoG (like me but hate the mechanics of CoG games) If so then I understand.

Good luck though and best wishes.
-Lord Blackwell

mykeh40

yall are discussing conservative views on gender... on a piracy forum?? get on twitter or 4chan. also if yall are so pressed about "censorship" on your views just watch fox news or any other conservative mainstream media. you guys arent a censored minority

Vamp-kun

Forced positivity and sensitive moderators and users in Choice of games forum.

And blatant homophobic and misogynistic users here.

Man do I not like interacting with forums.
Atleast the mods here are chill (I assume).
The regular users aren't homophobic as much as the more casual posters.
Besides, we still did stonings in my country's villages, so a few words don't harm anyone.

Also remember, do not continue this conversation here. Make another thread about this topic if you must and if the moderators allow it.

Hajiyaya

Thank you, dear moderators.
Because of you, I am able to read these novels.
Before I knew you, it was hard for me to read them. As I installed the demo from Playstore then use lucky patcher.
But you became the saviors.
Thank you all.

rishabhlakha

So you think every user here is entitled to have free stuff because **** the author? I thought this site was created to go against COG, but turns out it is just to pander to people who want to pretend they are moral, going against corporations like COG, but actually want to just get the free stuff
Why are you even ranting on this site then what's the point if you are oh so moral then why engage in activity with us shameless people why would you even consider making an account on this site doesn't make sense

Zelrune

Why are you even ranting on this site then what's the point if you are oh so moral then why engage in activity with us shameless people why would you even consider making an account on this site doesn't make sense
James Franco First Time 19122018081708.jpg
i wouldn't waste my time and energy replying to hypocrites like that waste of oxygen over there. somehow here there are people with mOraL hiGh gRoUnD that think they are superior because they report this site and the (pirated) mods to CoG official moderators (and the author of the IFs) and yet they still use said mods (not that they would admit it ofc). let's just go on our merry way pirating (AHOY MATEY!) and make them annoyed by showing we don't give any flying f*cks.

Last edited:

saladss

View attachment 2242
i wouldn't waste my time and energy replying to hypocrites like that waste of oxygen over there. somehow here there are people with mOraL hiGh gRoUnD that think they are superior because they report this site and the (pirated) mods to CoG official moderators (and the author of the IFs) and yet they still use said mods (not that they would admit it ofc). let's just go on our merry way pirating (AHOY MATEY!) and make them annoyed by showing we don't give any flying f*cks.
I whole heartedly agree to this comment...so any new ships to raid?
because I need more booties!!!!
(〜^∇^)〜

rishabhlakha

View attachment 2242
Yeah dude like it's unbelievable such c*nts even exist it's crazy man

erinayang

Don’t worry though, I’m helping make sure your piracy won’t be done under wraps anymore and all the authors have the opportunity to come tell you to take their stuff down. Let’s see how many indie authors agree with you guys’ views on this, and whether the mods honor the “authors can ask for the removal of their content” policy, because I just went through that entire thread, screenshotting everything, and I’ve contacted all the authors whose content has been shared/asked for over there 😊

Oh, and I’ve also contacted CoG about the use of Dan Fabulich’s name in this forum.

Y’all have a nice weekend.
Aduh bacot bgt

Foulwarden

Don’t worry though, I’m helping make sure your piracy won’t be done under wraps anymore and all the authors have the opportunity to come tell you to take their stuff down. Let’s see how many indie authors agree with you guys’ views on this, and whether the mods honor the “authors can ask for the removal of their content” policy, because I just went through that entire thread, screenshotting everything, and I’ve contacted all the authors whose content has been shared/asked for over there 😊

Oh, and I’ve also contacted CoG about the use of Dan Fabulich’s name in this forum.

Y’all have a nice weekend.
✨️ Çanak yalayıcı ✨

Kradikill

Hey, I'm new to this site, Like just signed up today, but this is the go to site for Choice of games (CoG) LLC modded games. But I'm afraid of the future of this site. Iirc Wend games (I forgot which site) was nearly taken out because of modding and distributing paid content (the games from CoG especially). And as I can see it this site is small right now and they can easily bring this site down if not the site then your source of donations at least.

I suggest making mod menu or mods to other games as well. I get is the site itself is called Choice of mods, but this will solve two things. 1st CoG games are niche af and this site is less likely to blow up, modded CoG games are even nicher, modding other games may introduce new users to the forum. Remember that an account is needed to access the content, this will scare a lot of users who just wanted a mod apk. Expanding your operations might introduce new users. And seeing a respectable number of modded apks they might join because of that. And help in revenue from ads for funding the site.

2nd CoG LLC might not see you as a threat to their income since their games here just have a small interactions/download and may be too troublesome and not worth it to take down. And as a bonus if they still try to take you down, you still have other users for other games you have modded.

In summary: Expanding your operations/modded games MIGHT introduce new users to the site, help hiding CoG LLC games and help fund the site. And even if this site will be threatened operations may still continue, since CoG LLC had a history of trying to take down sites.

But that's just me. Maybe you focused on modding CoG games because you have more knowledge with the engine. Or attached to CoG (like me but hate the mechanics of CoG games) If so then I understand.

Good luck though and best wishes.
-Lord Blackwell
Since the entirety of CoM is built around the idea of modding CoG games, then I see no reason whatsoever to expand that just because CoG might threaten this site, and like the other members said before, the site is registered in Russia where there aren't copyright laws, so CoG can't do anything about it, in my perspective the only valid reason to expand the operations of the site is that if the admins, mods and members wish to do so, not because of a non existing threat.