What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

I, The Forgotten One, Romance: Lada

Cloudy

Hey guys. Does anyone know how to romance Lada? Everytime I play, the game always leads me to Milton. A guide would be most helpful. Thanks✌️

sariel

You need to be a straight male mc that's the only way to play her route , then she will approach you herself.... a female mc will always lead to Milton even if she was lesbian

Cloudy

You need to be a straight male mc that's the only way to play her route , then she will approach you herself.... a female mc will always lead to Milton even if she was lesbian
yeah I tried that route, it still lead to milton😔

Cloudy

so i did what u guys suggested and thank god i finally got lada's ending...now i gotta try obrens route..thank you so much for the help🫡

Asim

she was kind of forced into me, is kinda linear and forced, she really comes strong onto the mc.
Well the author had already discussed this on cog forums that she will force herself into mcs life and try to fix him. Frankly I don't mind because i haven't come across such characters in other games. He also said that it was not possible to add f/f romance.
And if lada is bothering then don't romance her at all.