What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

Kris567

Use a vpn
Bro infact the icon of the app itself doesn't show in my menu even after installation. (PS:I have already tried with VPN, doesn't work.) (I encountered same problem with Throne of Ashes). Mine already had APK, still i did that, even then it doesn't work

trapdooraxel

Dei, you're awesome!
If it's not too much, could we get a elf_hate cheat in one of next updates? Thank you for your hard (and swift) work.

Sov

Thanks for this amazing mod but can you add Wulframite_support option? It is very important for the veto and it shows how much support Wulframite have in the city and Cortes.

Last edited:

Kris567

Everyone, if anyone is still struggling to download the mod or cannot convert it to an apk then please ask for it on the support channel or game channel on discord and I will dm it to you. Thank you
I'm sorry what exactly is support channel and where do I find it?

Tart

Do upload the Mod Menu apk when you can Dei please.
Nice to see the steam version already.

LSD gaming

Everyone, if anyone is still struggling to download the mod or cannot convert it to an apk then please ask for it on the support channel or game channel on discord and I will dm it to you. Thank you
I am finding it difficult to download. It just won't .

userdied

OMG someone for God's sake please send me this mod file. I tried clicking on download 20+ times. It just takes me to an advertisement and never lets me download. I have clicked on ad for 20+ times. Someone send me the file please

Ozan3326

Can someone please send me the file? Upload site sends me to some shady ad site and i downloaded a two different Infinity_Series files one is 2mb and the other is 10mb. I am really reluctant to test them, i really don't want to risk malware.

Edit: Solved it. Appearantly i had to click generate download link and not direct download button on the download site.

chop123

Thanks for this amazing mod but can you add Wulframite_support option? It is very important for the veto and it shows how much support Wulframite have in the city and Cortes.
Bro how did u download it the apk