What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

EmpJustinian

Love this game to bits that i bought it on steam to support the creator. Glad theres already an apk so I can play it on the go since for some most CoG games are region locked in the google play store for 2 years now.

NightWing

Everyone, if anyone is still struggling to download the mod or cannot convert it to an apk then please ask for it on the support channel or game channel on discord and I will dm it to you. Thank you
Don't know how to go on the support channel. Can you send me the mod pls

Absalon17

So how does the mod flags option works?
It just says to write a number between 1 and 4 but what dies that change?

Kryu

Captain
So how does the mod flags option works?
It just says to write a number between 1 and 4 but what dies that change?
1 is the lowest and 4 is the highest, so for example sister relationship can be between 1 and 3, so if it's at 3 then you will have a good relationship with your sister and it will change the dialogue and choices in the game

GoGoaGone

A new update for the apk has arrived with some patches it would be great if you could update the game with the newest version.

OmgaHacker

Last edited:

Kryu

Captain
How am I supposed to install this? When I press "create a direct download link" in uploadrar, it downloads an apk with the name of the game that leads me to random scam websites
Am I supposed to download it from another button in uploadrar?
Please check the private message I sent you.