What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

FriedBob_unaga

Show us the file.
It was apparently a .rar i think, Amos has given me an apk conversion so it's fixed thx anyway

Also is it possible to cheat to have buildings for your estate? Or is it bc buildings need to be built?

What does progressive do/mean in cheats

SuperNoVaa

Free download - wait few secs - click the create download link ( not direct download button ) - click here to download ( red button )

Ps. If random ad pop up comes out, make sure go back to the - create download link page -

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
is this not available for Android? I can't seem to do anything about it.
You can play this on android, as I've said in the earlier comments you have to rename the file to Infinity_Series_.apk and then click rename, change file extension to apk to convert to apk and install.

foreveryoung

I saw your #MOD menu inside choicescriptstat, and tbh it's a wonderful idea. I used to modified the codes one by one, then signed the APK using LP. But it doesn't work anymore, at least it's not working for Lords of Infinity. My question is, how did you do it?

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I saw your #MOD menu inside choicescriptstat, and tbh it's a wonderful idea. I used to modified the codes one by one, then signed the APK using LP. But it doesn't work anymore, at least it's not working for Lords of Infinity. My question is, how did you do it?
By putting it in the place you found it?

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser