What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

Captainnoob1245

Can someone please send me the file? Upload site sends me to some shady ad site and i downloaded a two different Infinity_Series files one is 2mb and the other is 10mb. I am really reluctant to test them, i really don't want to risk malware.

Edit: Solved it. Appearantly i had to click generate download link and not direct download button on the download site.
You're a legend brah, apparently I was about to start bitching in the comment section that I couldn't install this, but then I saw your comment, and listen to your advice and clicked create download link, then I went to files and search for infinity series_ then I renamed that to infinity series_.apk and then It worked. So yeah, listen to this legend. Ps: If it doesn't show an icon don't install, it has to show something like a gray file, so rename that. It will ask you if you want to change file extension then click yes or ok and it will show the android head with the name lords of infinity then click install, and that should do it. Thanks again brah 👍

Captainnoob1245

how do you download it?
Go to download link wait ten seconds, then in the webside scroll down and click the red that says “create download link" not direct download, once you've done that, scroll a little bit down and it will tell you that it has generated a download link click that, when the file is downloaded it should say something like this infinity series_ it's like 16 mb, once you've downloaded that go to your file manager and search for infinity series_ on “downloads" folder, once you've found the file it should show a gray file icon that says infinity series_ rename that to infinity series_.apk, it will ask you if you want to change file extension, click ok then it will show an android head icon with the name infinity series_ click on that and click install option in then the original icon and name lords of infinity will appear open the app and that should be all I guess. By now you may have gotten the apk from discord or found another way to install it, but this is how I did it, I hope it helps you 🙂

innocencelost

Go to download link wait ten seconds, then in the webside scroll down and click the red that says “create download link" not direct download, once you've done that, scroll a little bit down and it will tell you that it has generated a download link click that, when the file is downloaded it should say something like this infinity series_ it's like 16 mb, once you've downloaded that go to your file manager and search for infinity series_ on “downloads" folder, once you've found the file it should show a gray file icon that says infinity series_ rename that to infinity series_.apk, it will ask you if you want to change file extension, click ok then it will show an android head icon with the name infinity series_ click on that and click install option in then the original icon and name lords of infinity will appear open the app and that should be all I guess. By now you may have gotten the apk from discord or found another way to install it, but this is how I did it, I hope it helps you 🙂
I gave up already but the fact is: I can't even get to uploadrar site, when I click download it redirects me to random sites and when I click back, it's a endlessly circle

Captainnoob1245

I gave up already but the fact is: I can't even get to uploadrar site, when I click download it redirects me to random sites and when I click back, it's a endlessly circle
Have you tried using a different browser, I used chrome and had no problem with it, sure there are some ads but I just skipped them, maybe try force stopping the browser app? And try again. Idk 🤔

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Use the brave browser as I have mentioned many times for uploadrar as it will stop the ads and stop you from getting redirected.

kaiwood

anyone send the file?? No way to avoid the redirecting from ads. Even tried Brave browser as recommended. and my Eset is getting annoyed with the trojan warnings. might have to give up

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
anyone send the file?? No way to avoid the redirecting from ads. Even tried Brave browser as recommended. and my Eset is getting annoyed with the trojan warnings. might have to give up
Check your conversations for me

jamesrc98

The download doesn't work. It downloads something of 17.25mb but it doesn't do anything and doesn't have an icon

currypot

Could I get a pm of the file please? I'm having the same issue where I'm getting a file of 17 megabytes with no icon. I've already deleted it as well.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Uh. It is around 16,5 MB, though.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Could I get a pm of the file please? I'm having the same issue where I'm getting a file of 17 megabytes with no icon. I've already deleted it as well.
You may have downloaded something else so good you deleted it. The lords mod is 16.45mb. Check your conversations for me.