What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

fafafax

I opened it with Bluestacks but it doesn't work, its all blank with the title above, i can use options but all is blank tho.. help plz!!

SerYeeticus

It's definitely there, go into show stats page then right at the bottom there should be mod menu. If this is lords mod then should be below reference materials
It only says
Personal attributes
Friends etc etc
Barony
Affairs of state
Reference material
And then the next button to confirm my selection

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
It only says
Personal attributes
Friends etc etc
Barony
Affairs of state
Reference material
And then the next button to confirm my selection
Then I don't know what you installed but it isn't the mod menu. The mod has been updated now so uninstall whatever you have now and install the new mod. The mod is still on this thread version 1.0.3

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
@DeiArcana thank you for the update as usual, also hope someday the Manor and village can have cheat someday, stay healthy and stay safe
It did before, it did now include the "Mega Project".

OmgaHacker

Pmurphy85

So I have the mod menu showing and all the options are there, but none of my changes seem to actually be taking effect. I can enter new figures for my wealth or income, my reputation or health, the respectibility or prosperity or contentment, but nothing actually changes in my stats. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Kay

It did before, it did now include the "Mega Project".
It's don't appear for me, i want to give screenshot in here but i can't because it needs to include link, so i tag you in discord 🙏😔

#edit: find it i need to erase all the app data to make it work out, thank @DeiArcana for you patience for helping me 🙏😔

Last edited:

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
So I have the mod menu showing and all the options are there, but none of my changes seem to actually be taking effect. I can enter new figures for my wealth or income, my reputation or health, the respectibility or prosperity or contentment, but nothing actually changes in my stats. Am I doing something wrong? :(
Have you tried actually going to the next page?

Reactions: Kay

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
It's don't appear for me, i want to give screenshot in here but i can't because it needs to include link, so i tag you in discord 🙏😔

#edit: find it i need to erase all the app data to make it work out, thank @DeiArcana for you patience for helping me 🙏😔
Sure.

Reactions: Kay