What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

Kay

After playing for 2 days i can said the the memoir mod now work so thank you so much 🙏☺️,

but the estate and manor project mod is not fully worked because after testing for 2 days playing although all the the facilities already being upgraded the barony not getting any improvement on annual revenues and all the parameters also not moving even when i play until finishing the game the parameters keep on 30 percent so the parameters need to be mod manually and the revenues needed to be increased manually with mod, to put it simply the upgrade all facilities option not working and upgrade facility one by one also not working,

but still thank you for the memoir mod because it working now so stay healthy daiarcana 🙏☺️

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
After playing for 2 days i can said the the memoir mod now work so thank you so much 🙏☺️,

but the estate and manor project mod is not fully worked because after testing for 2 days playing although all the the facilities already being upgraded the barony not getting any improvement on annual revenues and all the parameters also not moving even when i play until finishing the game the parameters keep on 30 percent so the parameters need to be mod manually and the revenues needed to be increased manually with mod, to put it simply the upgrade all facilities option not working and upgrade facility one by one also not working,

but still thank you for the memoir mod because it working now so stay healthy daiarcana 🙏☺️
What parameters? Also, no. I am not going to do that for revenue. Just MOD your income.

Reactions: Kay

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Kay

What parameters? Also, no. I am not going to do that for revenue. Just MOD your income.
The parameters of containment, respectability, prosperity on barony info. If all building in Manor and village estate upgraded it should be around 70-80 at the end of the game but at the end of the game it's only 30, so i suspect maybe the fully upgraded option on the estate mod not functioning and people's who came to become new tenants only 3 or 4 and the barony also keep losing tenants

Kay

What i mean is don't worry only the fully upgraded option not working, there also little lacking option like the type of machine being purchased in major project building factory and some other major project but the other option in estate working fine that what i mean, sorry about my English it's hard to understand because it's not my first language 🙏

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
The parameters of containment, respectability, prosperity on barony info. If all building in Manor and village estate upgraded it should be around 70-80 at the end of the game but at the end of the game it's only 30, so i suspect maybe the fully upgraded option on the estate mod not functioning and people's who came to become new tenants only 3 or 4 and the barony also keep losing tenants
You can modify that Stats separately.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
What i mean is don't worry only the fully upgraded option not working, there also little lacking option like the type of machine being purchased in major project building factory and some other major project but the other option in estate working fine that what i mean, sorry about my English it's hard to understand because it's not my first language 🙏
I see. I will look into that kind of thing.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Yeah i know it can be modified separately but I just want to let you know about one of the options not working, thank for the mod once again 👍🙏🙂
Sure thing.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I think yeah, its last time we can training our whole regiment including third regiment
HAHAHA. Okay. Sure. Give me a day or two.

dividom

hey, you got a bug in chapter 4. Im stuck in the sandbox-ish area before the vote, the timer doesnt go forward, I cant go on with the game.