What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
The add that keeps popping up is upload rar idkw it's keep popping up!?!
Uploadrar just has a lot of of ads, you have to be persistent in getting rid of them or the best method for me use brave browser which is the way I did and it will not allow the ads to popup

Alka

It's a great mod. Almost all stats can be modded, some important stats still missing tho, like wulframite_support and your regiment stats. Although considering how fast you upload this, I can't really complain.

trapdooraxel

It's a great mod. Almost all stats can be modded, some important stats still missing tho, like wulframite_support and your regiment stats. Although considering how fast you upload this, I can't really complain.
you can edit regimental stats in chap10

edit: chap7 not chap10

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
How did you download it? When I try to download it sends me to UPLOADRAR and after that to gambling sites
Please check the earlier comments, I've explained how to convert it to an apk and you can try using brave browser to download it which will get rid of the ads, brave browser has worked fine. Uploadrar is the site where you download the game from.

fingkingcant

I am suck at strategy game like this. I brought game on steam. But download mod app on Android 😂 I want to be god. I want to take it easy. Thank you so much