What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Infinity Series #03, Lords of Infinity v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-03-09

Register to download this resource for free!

Flop

Thank you for this but i just wanna ask what to do if the main page only displays a blank page?

djkunn

You can modify that Stats separately.
Can you edit the fair matchs of the stats so if it goes beyond 100 it auto corrects to 99, it seem like if you use "a charismatic man" or any of the full cheats some stats later go up and the game breaks since the fairadd goes up beyond the limit.

hilise

Can you edit the fair matchs of the stats so if it goes beyond 100 it auto corrects to 99, it seem like if you use "a charismatic man" or any of the full cheats some stats later go up and the game breaks since the fairadd goes up beyond the limit.
Just use "modify all"and set the value to 80

djkunn

Just use "modify all"and set the value to 80
Thats not the point , I think he can add a fair match like sabres or gun did have so the game doesn't break if any stat ever go up beyond the limit, this can be a nice feature for the mod.

hilise

Thats not the point , I think he can add a fair match like sabres or gun did have so the game doesn't break if any stat ever go up beyond the limit, this can be a nice feature for the mod.
Why add that when you have "modify all" as an option though? (+I don't think they will add it anyway before the import saves for the next infinity book is added)

djkunn

Why add that when you have "modify all" as an option though? (+I don't think they will add it anyway before the import saves for the next infinity book is added)
Yea the devs add that when they implement the saves, but it can be easily edited anyway xD

Margaretxuw

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my portal https://spu.pl.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

KingNick

When downloading don't click on direct download click on generate download link. After that, rename the file with .apk. ex: Infinity Series_.apk
Where would I find Generate Download Link, I'm not seeing it on my screen. Also, if it's painfully obvious please forgive my ignorance, I'm not familiar with Choiceofmods

hilise

Where would I find Generate Download Link, I'm not seeing it on my screen. Also, if it's painfully obvious please forgive my ignorance, I'm not familiar with Choiceofmods
Go to the top of the page/this thread. There is a "Download" option in green which you should click. After that you will be redirected to the page where you will wait for a few seconds until you click the Download button again. And voila, after clicking that, your game will be downloaded. You'll need to install it next.

KingNick

Go to the top of the page/this thread. There is a "Download" option in green which you should click. After that you will be redirected to the page where you will wait for a few seconds until you click the Download button again. And voila, after clicking that, your game will be downloaded. You'll need to install it next.
Thank you for the response, I figured it out. Didn't register to me that I had to transfer to the next stage before the mods registered. Again, thank you for the response 🙏