What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Insert-Rich-Family-Name v1.6 MOD Menu V4 1.6

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Insert-Rich-Family-Name v1.6 MOD Menu V4 - Insert-Rich-Family-Name v1.6 MOD Menu V4

Insert-Rich-Family-Name, is an interactive mystery novel that lets you live the life of a billionaire and decide your own fate. With captivating storylines, unique characters, and multiple paths to take, this choose your own adventure game will have you hooked from the first chapter.

• Play as woman, man, or non-binary; ***, straight, bi, ace.
• Customized your character.
• Show unwavering support for your family and stand by them through thick and thin, or choose to engage in sibling...

Read more about this resource...

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
The Windows version of this game does not save progress
When I exit the game and come back again, it restarts from the beginning
So in this mod does the game save progress?
I honestly am not aware it doesn't do that. I never played it. Don't think it's my fault.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Then that pet donation must be a trap then, story ends with the FBIs with that route
So, basically you modded your money stat too high and because of some cheat prevention, you'll end up going to jail for fraud or money laundering. Lower the money stat, to what amount I'm not sure but 10 million should be fine I think and no need to add the 0's at the end, the mod will do that for you.

ZaWorstofAll

So, basically you modded your money stat too high and because of some cheat prevention, you'll end up going to jail for fraud or money laundering. Lower the money stat, to what amount I'm not sure but 10 million should be fine I think and no need to add the 0's at the end, the mod will do that for you.
I only have 1k, I don't really know what's their problem, it's an intriguing story but FBIs ruined it

socyo

anyone got recommended game like this one? kinda obsessed with the storyline
I hope that the 2nd book will incorporate a continuous save file just like some of cog's stories if it's possible.

Last edited:

socyo

yeah, but do u have a recommendation about game like cog's or hg's?

I checked the author of this game and she's released The Midnight Saga: The Monsters and book 2 The Midnight Saga: The Hunters (with a demo already)

I also searched online and found these so far:

Dead Already?
What Happened Last Night?
Popcorn, Soda… Murder?
Scratch
Evertree Inn (1st book)
Sordwin: The Evertree Saga (2nd book)
Highlands, Deep Waters
The Fog Knows Your Name!
180 Files: The Aegis Project
Sixth Grade Detective
A Study in Steampunk
The Butler Did It
Trials of a Thief Taker
Weyrwood (I remembered that I read this months ago but I forgot what's the story 😅)
The Fernweh Saga: Book One (I also read this one, it's about Solving the mysterious death (who murdered?) the MCs Grandfather, I like this one because of polygamous route)
The Kidnapped Prom Princess

I really liked any good cya games that have poly routes, by far this game is one of those good ones out there.

PS:
I just found out that the genre is survival game not murder mystery 😅