What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Insert-Rich-Family-Name v1.6 MOD Menu V4 1.6

Register to download this resource for free!

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
I've just tested the link and it's working fine so if you're having issues downloading the game then use brave browser or an ad blocker.

Hakkdnd

I downloaded it many times download it again. And it doesn't work for me already passed before with other choice games but I did not say anything. If I could post a photo of the problem it would be easier. I do not know if it is the game oh the link but it does not work for me. use brave and ad blocker It also doesn't work for me XD

P.D Sorry if you don't understand very well I'm using translator

socyo

Can someone send me the apk??? It's too much to ask. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry for the late reply, just recently logged in,

Be sure to open it to a browser with no adblock built in.

PS: I'm using chrome by the way, and perhaps it will also help if you use vpn?

1. Tap/click the Download link above, it will

2. Open to a different tab and a 10 sec countdown will appear,

3. Tap/click Download.

4. Then another tab will open (Upload Rar site), click/tap the Red button,

5. Wait for the 10 sec countdown,

6. Tap/click the Red button again,

7. Then lastly tap/click the last red button.

So basically, choose the red buttons and when a countdowns appear, wait for it to finish.

Last edited:

socyo

Hi @DeiArcana ...I'm having a bit of trouble in downloading this...whenever I try to download it tells me no resources and I also installed Joiplay to see if it'll at least be able to down load...but still ntn...and I really want to read this.

Thnx in advance
That's odd I'm still able to download the .apk file.

What browser are you using and when does the no resources pop out?

Fatal Sin

@DeiArcana could you please add a save system to this every time the app is closed the book resets and you lose your progress...

Never mind i found the save option

juno!

So, basically you modded your money stat too high and because of some cheat prevention, you'll end up going to jail for fraud or money laundering. Lower the money stat, to what amount I'm not sure but 10 million should be fine I think and no need to add the 0's at the end, the mod will do that for you.
i looked in the code of the game and you get the early fbi ending if your money is “999” i think its only in certain chapter(s) (chapter 4, i believe) that you get that ending, because i didn’t see any other $$ checks in the code.

LSD gaming

I guess after trying to download for the hundredth time. I have given up. 2 times I was able to download but I couldn't get it to work .

socyo

I guess after trying to download for the hundredth time. I have given up. 2 times I was able to download but I couldn't get it to work .
Here's how to Download:
*Click/tap the Green Butto "Download Link" (You'll get redirected to a countdown page)
*Wait for 10 seconds and click/tap Download (You'll be redirected to uploadrar page)
*Click/tap the Red button "Free Download"
*The page will load and find another Red button and click/tap "Create Download Link"
*The page will load again and just click/tap the Red button "Click Here to Download"

Installation / How to play:
*If you install this either on your android or chromebook, you might get the "Harmful App Blocked" prompt just click/tap "More Details" > "Install anyway" > "Got It"
*But if you encounter "App Not Installed" you may either use "joiplay" or play it on a "web browser"
.Extract the apk into a folder​
.Find the folder named "assets" > "htmlapp" > "root" > and either add "index.html" on "joiplay" or open on a web browser (on your pc, laptop, chromebook if you want images to load)​

Last edited: