What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Love And Corruption v0.3.12 Unlocked Mod (NSFW) 0.3.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DemonishBlaise

Aahhh!!! I don't know how to play it! Like, I already add this game ini joiplay and the game start but i don't know to play the game and i dont understand what am i going to do with the controller 😭😭

ThomasBell

Aahhh!!! I don't know how to play it! Like, I already add this game ini joiplay and the game start but i don't know to play the game and i dont understand what am i going to do with the controller 😭😭
Hi, I was very confused at first too, didn't know how to play. But I found out, the map on the side, you tap the north, south, east or west choices and it moves you in the map. Took me a full day to find out lol. And there's choices in the big gray box you choose when interacting with characters. I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say 😌 like tap north if you want to go up ect. I also play on Joiplay.

delicialolac

Hi, I was very confused at first too, didn't know how to play. But I found out, the map on the side, you tap the north, south, east or west choices and it moves you in the map. Took me a full day to find out lol. And there's choices in the big gray box you choose when interacting with characters. I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say 😌 like tap north if you want to go up ect. I also play on Joiplay.
Our helpful frnd 😊

ThomasBell

Im gonna apologize if this ask is obvious and I just don't see it, but where are the cheats at? I activated the cheats but like how do I use them? I don't see anywhere in game that says cheat menu or anything, I'm just wondering that's all. I don't mean to bother anyone. Thank you for your time 😊.

delicialolac

Im gonna apologize if this ask is obvious and I just don't see it, but where are the cheats at? I activated the cheats but like how do I use them? I don't see anywhere in game that says cheat menu or anything, I'm just wondering that's all. I don't mean to bother anyone. Thank you for your time 😊.
@DanFabulich

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I wrote this on the notes, after activating your cheats go to character sheets (from left panel) and there you will find a succubus heart shape icon on upper right panel, that's your cheat. click it and cheat options wll appear.