What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Love And Corruption v0.3.12 Unlocked Mod (NSFW) 0.3.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DemonishBlaise

Aahhh!!! I don't know how to play it! Like, I already add this game ini joiplay and the game start but i don't know to play the game and i dont understand what am i going to do with the controller 😭😭

ThomasBell

Aahhh!!! I don't know how to play it! Like, I already add this game ini joiplay and the game start but i don't know to play the game and i dont understand what am i going to do with the controller 😭😭
Hi, I was very confused at first too, didn't know how to play. But I found out, the map on the side, you tap the north, south, east or west choices and it moves you in the map. Took me a full day to find out lol. And there's choices in the big gray box you choose when interacting with characters. I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say 😌 like tap north if you want to go up ect. I also play on Joiplay.

delicialolac

Hi, I was very confused at first too, didn't know how to play. But I found out, the map on the side, you tap the north, south, east or west choices and it moves you in the map. Took me a full day to find out lol. And there's choices in the big gray box you choose when interacting with characters. I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say 😌 like tap north if you want to go up ect. I also play on Joiplay.
Our helpful frnd 😊

ThomasBell

Im gonna apologize if this ask is obvious and I just don't see it, but where are the cheats at? I activated the cheats but like how do I use them? I don't see anywhere in game that says cheat menu or anything, I'm just wondering that's all. I don't mean to bother anyone. Thank you for your time 😊.

delicialolac

Im gonna apologize if this ask is obvious and I just don't see it, but where are the cheats at? I activated the cheats but like how do I use them? I don't see anywhere in game that says cheat menu or anything, I'm just wondering that's all. I don't mean to bother anyone. Thank you for your time 😊.
@DanFabulich

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I wrote this on the notes, after activating your cheats go to character sheets (from left panel) and there you will find a succubus heart shape icon on upper right panel, that's your cheat. click it and cheat options wll appear.

heeyaaaa

Can someone help me? No matter how high my stats are I always lose to the dire wolf and the orcs. I'm at level 10 btw, and all starts are high bc of the mod but I ALWAYS lose, even the skills, I learned them but I'm somehow still useless without a comrade when travelling. Pls help my dumb brain if I'm missing something here or is it normal to lose even with high stats and equipment 🥹

(Edit: skill points is at 74 atm and have decent/high skills. but is always still defeated by wargs and orcs)

Last edited:

heeyaaaa

Can someone help me? No matter how high my stats are I always lose to the dire wolf and the orcs. I'm at level 10 btw, and all starts are high bc of the mod but I ALWAYS lose, even the skills, I learned them but I'm somehow still useless without a comrade when travelling. Pls help my dumb brain if I'm missing something here or is it normal to lose even with high stats and equipment 🥹

(Edit: skill points is at 74 atm and have decent/high skills. but is always still defeated by wargs and orcs)

heeyaaaa

How did you guys defeated the orcs and wargs? I always lose despite high skills point, nice equipments and high skills and only at level 10 but still.. even if the wargs and orcs has lower skills than me I always lose

heeyaaaa

Question, did y'all win in any fight? Whatever I do I ALWAYS LOSE even everything is modded. And I even made the difficulty easy yet I ALWAYS still lose and never got passed level 10. Am I missing something here?🤦🏼

DemonishBlaise

Question, did y'all win in any fight? Whatever I do I ALWAYS LOSE even everything is modded. And I even made the difficulty easy yet I ALWAYS still lose and never got passed level 10. Am I missing something here?🤦🏼
Yoo I win,maybe you shouldn't just already get out of the house so quickly and fight with the monster. You should maybe read at the library in your house or the books and once you get out of the house,you can look there's a temple,you can pray or spend your money in there to make a wish and made armor. And once you face to face with the monster,you can try escape or boost your stats until unlimited. Boost your stats when you already in the house not when you start the game,it will broken your game.

heeyaaaa

Yoo I win,maybe you shouldn't just already get out of the house so quickly and fight with the monster. You should maybe read at the library in your house or the books and once you get out of the house,you can look there's a temple,you can pray or spend your money in there to make a wish and made armor. And once you face to face with the monster,you can try escape or boost your stats until unlimited. Boost your stats when you already in the house not when you start the game,it will broken your game.
Thanks man! I was so frustrated I replied to almost all of y'all here my bad