What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Mind Blind WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Mind Blind WIP Mod Menu - Mind Blind

Mind Blind Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

ThomasBell

It ends at chapter 13. I saved, reduced my stats and relationships, restarted and loaded. Nothing works. Doesn't this go to 15 chapters? If I've mistaken I apologize.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
It ends at chapter 13. I saved, reduced my stats and relationships, restarted and loaded. Nothing works. Doesn't this go to 15 chapters? If I've mistaken I apologize.
maybe something with the story ? since my beta testers were able to reach the end so there shouldn't be any problem with the mod.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
If you're not able to reach the end and have saved, restarted and loaded the game then try closing the game down and then load it. If it still doesn't work then extract the mod and play the html file on a browser or joiplay and try that.

ThomasBell

Hmm do you think I raised my stats too early in the game? I'll definitely try again, this time keeping everything at a 70 lol. It's a wonderful game. Thank you for the hard work you put into this.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Hmm do you think I raised my stats too early in the game? I'll definitely try again, this time keeping everything at a 70 lol. It's a wonderful game. Thank you for the hard work you put into this.
The game was already tested by the beta testers with stats at 100 and they completed the game with no issues or errors so the stat shouldn't really stop you from finishing but you can try.

ThomasBell

The game was already tested by the beta testers with stats at 100 and they completed the game with no issues or errors so the stat shouldn't really stop you from finishing but you can try.
I did try again and same thing. It's OK, I already played to chapter 15 on dashingdon I'm pretty sure. No mod of course but still a great game. Thank you.

SaintRosina

you guys know in which part chap 15 is supposed to end? the patreon mentions a warehouse but mine ended after learning about Nick's location with Leonardo's help :/

Loomin

you guys know in which part chap 15 is supposed to end? the patreon mentions a warehouse but mine ended after learning about Nick's location with Leonardo's help :/
The bit you described, with Button & Shard looking for Nick, is chapter 14. You sure that you played it with the latest link? (https://dashingdon.com/play/wildelight/chapter-15-update-part-1)
Then, assuming you accepted Leonardo’s help and learned Nick’s location, chapter 15 should end with a break into Vengeance’s house (and the consequent cliffhanger). There’s a different, not-yet-released route involving an interrogation for Buttons that rejected Leonardo’s help though.

Last edited:

SaintRosina

@Loomin Yup, im talking about that part. But i meant on Dan's mind blind html. Doesn't matter how many times i restart and load, it shows the "play again" options at the end of Leonardo's monologue once the link is cut. I haven't played the original beta but i'm desperate, so thanks for the link <3

HL3

Opened the app, got the following message: "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!"