What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Mind Blind WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Isn't this upto chapter 15? For me it ends at chap 14 after having the monologue of the telepath how do I fix this?
I think chapter 15 is only for a certain route and if you have chose any other routes then you won't see the new content.

pupleblossom

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Mind Blind WIP Mod Menu - Mind Blind

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Hi, can I know whether the demo has achievements? Because I can't access it and somehow my save function is not working even after I did what you suggested. Can you help please?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hi, can I know whether the demo has achievements? Because I can't access it and somehow my save function is not working even after I did what you suggested. Can you help please?
it does not, if your save function is not working then try continuously restarting until it does or extract the apk and open assets/index.html in any browser.

duskjockey

Hello, I keep getting the "Play again" screen at the end of chapter 3. Is there any way around this? I've tried reinstalling, but no dice. Thanks in advance!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hello, I keep getting the "Play again" screen at the end of chapter 3. Is there any way around this? I've tried reinstalling, but no dice. Thanks in advance!
save, restart and load

juno!

does anyone know if the choices actually matter in this game? can i just yolo it and not have to worry

Vamp-kun

does anyone know if the choices actually matter in this game? can i just yolo it and not have to worry
They matter in case of alternative scenes in pursuing romance routes and establishing your protagonist's character. Sooo.... YOLO

juno!

They matter in case of alternative scenes in pursuing romance routes and establishing your protagonist's character. Sooo.... YOLO
thank you because stat heavy games make me SOOOO anxious because i always be failing the stat checks

WISTARIQ

If you're not able to reach the end and have saved, restarted and loaded the game then try closing the game down and then load it. If it still doesn't work then extract the mod and play the html file on a browser or joiplay and try that.
Im sorry to bother you but if its okay could you explain the extractinf process? I'm currently on android.

namesenpai

Im sorry to bother you but if its okay could you explain the extractinf process? I'm currently on android.
just use z archiver. its on playstore and its free and its 4mb. extract the app, go inside the folder inside there open the assets folder and then find index.html and then launch it using a browser of your choice usually chrome works fine and yeah there you go.