What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Need Explanation

NotAgainPlease...

Ok so 1st of all
Mind blind by march 2022 releases it's final public update,
The writer is kinda legit he had a CoG account name "wildelight",
Joined CoG at 29th of january 2018
His curent last post is at 1st may 2021
Up till now he hasn't released any book as of yet, but so far he is clean.
I want everyone to remember a person is innocent untill proven guilty and since this is an online enviroment at least a legitimacy of someone could be proven if we took at least a bit of time to dig around

2nd, that does not mean you are completely correct Mr. O'Connor
Although we are a pirate to the community of CoG we are also people that have our ways, you can't expect to be emotional and then just getting your way, since we also face trolls on a regular basis,
Be calm learn the rules of the place, in your hasteness and panic to take the demo off you don't even see the button that said report, it is a semi legal way or the private chats, or @ing staff members,
i know writing is hard and with CoG being what it is i know what desperation is, but that still doesn't mean you should come in like jesus cleansing the temple at matthew 21:12-17,

and 3rd this idiotic rambles, Kim possible is a known troll here your antics so far fits his/her memo down to the T, claiming we're opressors, using rage bait CAPITAL WORDS THAT SHOULDN'T BE NEEDED, saying we don't have admins when you didn't get your wishes,
We may not conform to normal people rules sure but societal norms are still a thing, raging like a child will help nobody far less in your case,

And yeah in my opinion patreon should be the limit, patreon is made for people who is usually need funds to help them keep going,
But the angle you are attacking is simply wrong, if you wanted to get things done be polite, be patient, slow is smooth and smooth is fast,
By screaming injustice on the top of your lungs and either actually over share by saying my hands are shaking or bated breaths, i know not if it is real or not but it is unecesary and creates drama, and you may know or not,
Drama is the biggest thing that slowed everything down second only to bureaucracy,

But that does not excuse the rest of you throwing rocks at this guy, we know not of who this man is, and a modicrum of research just a google of his name, can bring up who he is in CoG, and attacking someone whthout good intel can lead to situations like this where no side is wrong it's just 2 sides of the same idiot,
I shall assume everyone who is here is an adult and by proxy i expect everyone to do better, do your due research, and remember the most common source of all conflict that people ofteb forgot, misunderstanding

With that i conclude this message, i am late as usuall but so is life, should you wanted to continue Jo go on discord and @Edwardhunter we can disscuss which part you wanted to take down and i shall do my best to help you

With the best regards to anyone reading this
Edward Hunter.
Well , there's no rules, in rules section
I'm not that angry , well , maybe I did it's an outburst
And I didn't say oppressors just feel it's vvvvvery 2 face
Some writers just get bored and quit
Some need to go on and sadly quit writing
And some just starve and quit this career
What I fear most about patron link sharing is they'll quit for not getting enough money (even if they do writing as part-time) and think this work isn't worth it anymore....

Darkobuio

What I fear most about patron link sharing is they'll quit for not getting enough money (even if they do writing as part-time) and think this work isn't worth it anymore....
🍪.

EdHunt

Staff member
We haven't been set up for that long most rules are enforced by mods so we are basically operating on a frontier town the law is the sherrif's office :v
And yeah that's my icks too, and the wip stuff isn't official anyhow, the patreon stuff even more, i mean i still don't understand some people's obsession, both writers and readers but it is what it is