What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Sariel

So the 'Heart' turns her into a bloodthirsty killing machine, while her original heart makes her ... the same but weaker ?

hostedLurker

How'd you romance Mei? Any spesific choice? Or do I need to choose a spesific master? Or do I need a certain Trait such as demonic?

Arlonb

Well, that's strange. I think it's the first time this thread has taken so long to update. Usually Foulwarden is like "I am the speed!". I'm not complaining of course, after all it's just a sneak peek.

neutral

Nah,that's wild if he steals from that monstrosity ...maybe from tangs🤔
nah it's highly Demon Queen since the only female S of the Tangs is the sword mistress and as Monkey God states earlier in the game, he has been "toying with her for the last 200 years" which means it couldn't be the Tangs.

also, from the S ranking, the only female S that is above Monkey God, indeed, Demon Queen.

also, look at his wounds: "both eyes plucked out" *shudder* only those from the Havoc sect is capable and likes to do that (specially their sect mistress)

Sariel

nah it's highly Demon Queen since the only female S of the Tangs is the sword mistress and as Monkey God states earlier in the game, he has been "toying with her for the last 200 years" which means it couldn't be the Tangs.

also, from the S ranking, the only female S that is above Monkey God, indeed, Demon Queen.

also, look at his wounds: "both eyes plucked out" *shudder* only those from the Havoc sect is capable and likes to do that (specially their sect mistress)
Seriously what is he doing stealing from HER of all people I know that he's crazy but then he gives us this advice about surviving no matter what and stuff

Arlonb

1ee0f4f98635fa01da85d6f2746200ee27e764d689b4ad7e30f82a740716adfc_1.jpg.jpg

neutral

Seriously what is he doing stealing from HER of all people I know that he's crazy but then he gives us this advice about surviving no matter what and stuff
well his motto is "freedom equals do whatever f*ck you want, as long as you're not getting killed for that"

or something else, but mainly survival