What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

We can't immediately fight top 10 lol those will be prime tourney fight...for now consider the OC fight as training and when the tourney time comes we will meet some of the strongest Houtian there is

idk

with the new update, we can do something for our cousins after the initial events in the prologue

finally, our cousins getting the attention they deserve (poor girl, too soft for this cruel world)
Are they the same cousins who tried to bully mc when they were kids? If it is I'm going to teach her a lesson

erek

this may sound retarded but where's the link? poma kemono's been radio silent for months now, can someone fill me in?

Kamisama

I really like these new arenas fights, some guys here are shitting on them but it just goes to amplify our confidence, like look how strong mc got since he became a cultivator, bruh 6 months... we will become shangtian in record time just like hang fan predicted

Zeus

I really like these new arenas fights, some guys here are shitting on them but it just goes to amplify our confidence, like look how strong mc got since he became a cultivator, bruh 6 months... we will become shangtian in record time just like hang fan predicted
Same here

Reactions: Sov

neutral

Longwei ability is...interesting

it works on karma or some mental power? Perhaps fueled by his past feelings regarding training of nobles and commoners? Regardless, this one is new, to say the least.