What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Seyiz

a
could be the same goddess that mg saw her ****? it would be understandable since it seems she took off monkey gods arm too lol
also anyone thinks that a lot of battles are coming in the next update? or possibly the beginning of the tourney. cause the weird fact that the mc loses two masters and also has choices leading to the loss of the other two is worrying..

God

New ro perhaps (hope so) ? From what i read it felt like a yandere type of character that attacked ma rin because she took an "interest" in mc.
Don’t think it would be a new ro, some of the fanbase already have a problem with lack of male ros this makes it even worse

kazuya

New ro perhaps (hope so) ? From what i read it felt like a yandere type of character that attacked ma rin because she took an "interest" in mc.

Don’t think it would be a new ro, some of the fanbase already have a problem with lack of male ros this makes it even worse
thought so but it's interesting to see who is strong enough to not only injure but scare someone like ma rin.

God

thought so but it's interesting to see who is strong enough to not only injure but scare someone like ma rin.
Guessing the lady butterfly with the rogues since even mc commented on never hearing about that name before, pretty sure she’s connected to tang wei outside poma world past and told the rogues about dao and their knowledge and why she would take interest in mc

Issarisa

How can I survive the poison? (When Mei Mei Poisond the MC) i use the apk mod but i didn't use the button to maximixe everything.