What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

In order to use it u need Golden seed which will help u understand the truth of universe (Dao) so they probably don't have it since u basically need to be obsess with anything u like in order to get it. Ruo got half formed one due to his relentless training and we get the full one since daddy Wei gave it to us. The surprising fact is TW mention that unlocking Dao is also uncommon in real cultivator (not rare but uncommon)

jo6

So anyone have any idea about who maimed mg ,if it's not demon queen then who is capable of such feat?

God

In order to use it u need Golden seed which will help u understand the truth of universe (Dao) so they probably don't have it since u basically need to be obsess with anything u like in order to get it. Ruo got half formed one due to his relentless training and we get the full one since daddy Wei gave it to us. The surprising fact is TW mention that unlocking Dao is also uncommon in real cultivator (not rare but uncommon)
Another reason I hate ruo gets a transformation, will form full Dao, gets op strongest sword like smh. Pretty sure mc will get a something stronger than GS in the future if I remember reading it on tumblr correctly.

God

So anyone have any idea about who maimed mg ,if it's not demon queen then who is capable of such feat?
Idk because he’s like the 3rd strongest but dude pretends to be weak all the time so guessing he allowed that to happen. He’s clearly not a serious person and doesn’t take most things seriously

Mr lol

Another reason I hate ruo gets a transformation, will form full Dao, gets op strongest sword like smh. Pretty sure mc will get a something stronger than GS in the future if I remember reading it on tumblr correctly.
We will our real advantage lies with Qi and once we master our Dao path completely oh boy we will be OP, Niki did confirm that we will still be the strongest in the future (Ruo is close second)

Xclusivegamer

Im starting to think being yb disciple is the only way to become prime disciple. That chad of a man is making us unstoppable. Like wtf does aiguo teaches us? Some water form? Fk that, or that mf old man? YB as master really make you feel like a train
If you've forgotten the strongest. I mean the strongest art belongs to MG. Not even Tangs almighty leader can escape "Monkey grab" 🙌

Xclusivegamer

Idk because he’s like the 3rd strongest but dude pretends to be weak all the time so guessing he allowed that to happen. He’s clearly not a serious person and doesn’t take most things seriously
He's the second. MG's stronger the DQ

And I don't think they're comparing shangtians from the rebel clans in the top strongest since it's a taboo or something. If not they'll simply defeat MC's Grandpa and let's not forget their disciples were strong in the case of Tang ruo's assassination

God

He's the second. MG's stronger the DQ

And I don't think they're comparing shangtians from the rebel clans in the top strongest since it's a taboo or something. If not they'll simply defeat MC's Grandpa and let's not forget their disciples were strong in the case of Tang ruo's assassination
no it’s confirmed the DQ is second strongest and MG 3rd

Seyiz

he said he saw the "goddesses" ****,so its most likely he provoked whoever it was to use full force which made him barely survive.. now that i think about it..lady butterfly.. might just be yichens wife..or mother of his kids..

Xclusivegamer

That's what i meant, dao is like a government secret. But they know abt it, just can't use
MG said he could stand still and she wouldn't be able to touch him.
She couldn't even attack the two tangs that tried to protect Wu clan. I've played under all masters trust me when I say MG's stronger. What he taught recently if used in the tourney asura (which is also DQ's transformation) would be useless

kazuya

Guessing the lady butterfly with the rogues since even mc commented on never hearing about that name before, pretty sure she’s connected to tang wei outside poma world past and told the rogues about dao and their knowledge and why she would take interest in mc
If we take clues from the rogue fight with ruo after the auction, xin xin's best friend (xin xin is mc's cousin) said that they can't use Qi and dao but their IE is purer and mc reflected on it saying it is between the line of Qi and IE and xin xin friend also said that mc's cultivation path is way different than your average Qi cultivator, so all of this yappin was done to say that it either is someone like the goddess who nearly killed MG or lady butterfly or someone similar.

Arlonb

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm confident that there is a real cultivator in the world of the book.
Someone stronger than a Shangtian, perhaps not by a large margin, but with the advantages of being a cultivator, at least enough to vaporize Monkey God without fail, something I don't think even Tang Yichen is capable of.
I think this person is the same one who told the truth of the world to all the powerhouses, as I doubt Tang Wei would care to leave the slightest hint to the "pigs for slaughter".
I also believe that this person, presumably a woman, wants to protect the MC for some reason, at least for the time being.

Mr lol

If they have one then it will be Core formation Cultivator which come to the world thru the scheme of other immortal or gods that hate TW we do if they are your average core formation (Yichen level) a slightly weak one.