What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Kamisama

Yeah, mei route is pretty fun. I didn't understand perfectly what does the new void power does to us, like, we can just do whatever we want with teleport now? At any distance? At the moment i still think that a fully controled heavenly asura transformation is waaayyy op, it is even stated that transformations are the most powerful kind of skill

Xclusivegamer

Yeah, mei route is pretty fun. I didn't understand perfectly what does the new void power does to us, like, we can just do whatever we want with teleport now? At any distance? At the moment i still think that a fully controled heavenly asura transformation is waaayyy op, it is even stated that transformations are the most powerful kind of skill
We can also phase through defenses. Honestly the void arts is supposed to be the strongest. When fighting with the crippled peak houtian he rips your heart out and your dead. If not for plot I'll just rip the hearts of all my opponents

samthefanboi

We can also phase through defenses. Honestly the void arts is supposed to be the strongest. When fighting with the crippled peak houtian he rips your heart out and your dead. If not for plot I'll just rip the hearts of all my opponents
Who? The guy I can kill by having his portal stop mid teleport

Xclusivegamer

Who? The guy I can kill by having his portal stop mid teleport
Yeah that guy. He's weak compared to us at our peak level or with mods. But if you play against him with trash level or just allow him beat you. You'll notice one of his art. He literally rips your heart out if you don't teleport away. No other options help. All end in death. Imagine if MC could do that at his peak. Even ruo would be scared

Kamisama

Yeah that guy. He's weak compared to us at our peak level or with mods. But if you play against him with trash level or just allow him beat you. You'll notice one of his art. He literally rips your heart out if you don't teleport away. No other options help. All end in death. Imagine if MC could do that at his peak. Even ruo would be scared
Plot would never let us bet ruo so easily, that prime tournament is going to be crazyy. Game info says ruo is a LH but he can't be on top 10 at that level. Would be crazy asf he both mc and him just became xiantian mid fight

Mr lol

Plot would never let us bet ruo so easily, that prime tournament is going to be crazyy. Game info says ruo is a LH but he can't be on top 10 at that level. Would be crazy asf he both mc and him just became xiantian mid fight
Niki did mention that MC will have a Huge power boost before Prime tourney...we already got it in Bohai path which is the Asura transfo and the other one is probably We master the void to the point that no artifacts can stomp it in MG path for Aiguo idk since he's gone lol

Xclusivegamer

Niki did mention that MC will have a Huge power boost before Prime tourney...we already got it in Bohai path which is the Asura transfo and the other one is probably We master the void to the point that no artifacts can stomp it in MG path for Aiguo idk since he's gone lol
I just hope we get to fight multiple opponents 😂
Imagine the whole top ten in the arena facing off each other at once 🤗

samthefanboi

I just love his reaction when we shut down the void powers he has, like bro couldn't believe it and just gives up

I wonder if there are any secrets of the lizard boy that we might uncover

Xclusivegamer

As long as i can bring a shovel to the tourney so that i can burry he gang on the spot i'd be happy.
Please do note that he gan is wayyyyyy more powerful than MC now 😅
So it'll prolly be after two or three updates we'll be able to beat him
He's from a major clan!!!