What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

kazuya

I wonder if we figured out how Demon Queen's Son was set up and spare why can't he teach us the Devil Asura Transformation seeing as sparing him locks us out of Yang Bohai path

Sparing him has no use so far
You can figure how he was set up through the quest but in terms of usefulness he might help to get rid of the he clan in book 2/3

Xclusivegamer

Wasn't it said that he was around expo long chen lvl? If so he gang barely is in the top 10 i don't think he is stronger than blood hunter (especially since he ***** around and drink all the time)
Firstly he was. Secondly the prime tournament will include famous people so he'll stop his drink activities
Thirdly long Chen was an absolute monster
Fourthly he's also going to improve within the remaining time left before the tourney

If I list the reasons we can't beat him now. It'll take a day 😒

kazuya

Firstly he was. Secondly the prime tournament will include famous people so he'll stop his drink activities
Fourthly he's also going to improve within the remaining time left before the tourney

He gang ain't the honored one for him to be some unbeatable monster, right now he might be stronger but by the tourney we will get a huge power up + mc will also train he gang ain't the only one from a great clan

Arlonb

Personally, I don't think He Gang is that great, at least from a narrative point of view he doesn't give the image of a character who "must be surpassed", more like "must take a beating for what he did".

What's more, I think he's the kind of character who depends on equipment and consumables to be strong.

Xclusivegamer

Personally, I don't think He Gang is that great, at least from a narrative point of view he doesn't give the image of a character who "must be surpassed", more like "must take a beating for what he did".

What's more, I think he's the kind of character who depends on equipment and consumables to be strong.
Even that dude that uses emotions almost beat the **** out of us and you're saying someone in top ten can't beat us?
Or have you forgotten the guy MC withstood one punch from. BTW that was not his full power 😪
I'm telling you right now if we faced he gang were gonna be humiliated with dao included 😪

kazuya

Even that dude that uses emotions almost beat the **** out of us and you're saying someone in top ten can't beat us?
Or have you forgotten the guy MC withstood one punch from. BTW that was not his full power 😪
I'm telling you right now if we faced he gang were gonna be humiliated with dao included 😪
Let me remind you that half of that fight mc held back + dude powered up through the use of emotions + he chained mc with a weird power that limit our strength even then mc held back and toyed with him until he used his "illusion art" where if you notice that it is an illusion it will do nothing (which was obvious).

kazuya

For the "fellow with the ugly hair" you can choose to tell him to hit you seriously or not (aka using an art or not) and we survive it, yes i won't say that mc can take on the top 10 rn but we are closer to it than you might think (i'd say we are in the top 50 to 20 hell i'd even say in the top 15 compared to the top 10) (it's hard to measure it since nicki removed the ranking system beside for the top 10)

Last edited:

Arlonb

The way it was written, it sounded more like the MC was surprised or wary of the guy's abilities, not that he was struggling.
Or have you forgotten the guy MC withstood one punch from.
I didn't read this part, I decided to ignore the guy.
Maybe losing, but humiliated is an exaggeration. Speaking exclusively of stats, if I'm not mistaken, the highest stat check so far has been around 9880, meaning such a height is already possible at this point in the book, not saying it's easy. I just think it's unlikely that a difference of a few hundred, if all the top 10 reach that point, is enough to be humiliating. As for the difference in techniques, the Golden Seed has already solved it (since it was even able to correct flaws in the Su girl's technique and in the MC's own posture). The only uncertainty is the equipment and consumables, transformation or strange techniques (like those of the guy in the last fight) too.