What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

The way it was written, it sounded more like the MC was surprised or wary of the guy's abilities, not that he was struggling.

I didn't read this part, I decided to ignore the guy.

Maybe losing, but humiliated is an exaggeration. Speaking exclusively of stats, if I'm not mistaken, the highest stat check so far has been around 9880, meaning such a height is already possible at this point in the book, not saying it's easy. I just think it's unlikely that a difference of a few hundred, if all the top 10 reach that point, is enough to be humiliating. As for the difference in techniques, the Golden Seed has already solved it (since it was even able to correct flaws in the Su girl's technique and in the MC's own posture). The only uncertainty is the equipment and consumables, transformation or strange techniques (like those of the guy in the last fight) too.
Maybe we'll be able to surpass the 10000 limit for stat because the MC we know of has fought 3 warriors of his realm and beaten them(in that ruo buttkisser scene) meaning if MC is also a peak he should be able to beat peak houtians too (at least 2 peak houtians). I don't see us doing that if we're gonna stay at 10000
All I'm saying that if you check the status we're way lower than what other peak monster geniuses are

The vampire prince was weakened (f**king WEAKENED!!!) and MC sustained injuries and struggled, that guy's not even a monster genius. All I'm saying is of that 10000 stat is the bottleneck for peak houtian then we're screwed 😂

kazuya

Maybe we'll be able to surpass the 10000 limit for stat because the MC we know of has fought 3 warriors of his realm and beaten them(in that ruo buttkisser scene) meaning if MC is also a peak he should be able to beat peak houtians too (at least 2 peak houtians). I don't see us doing that if we're gonna stay at 10000
All I'm saying that if you check the status we're way lower than what other peak monster geniuses are

The vampire prince was weakened (f**king WEAKENED!!!) and MC sustained injuries and struggled, that guy's not even a monster genius. All I'm saying is of that 10000 stat is the bottleneck for peak houtian then we're screwed 😂
I...you know that kinda makes sense

Arlonb

It's a good argument and I certainly agree, but it wouldn't make sense for the author to create aberrations above the supposed Houtian limit (Tang Rou being an exception for narrative reasons), let alone much higher. Because, according to Tang Wei, and even the basic context of the world of the book, the MC (a real cultivator) is more and better, with a perfect body even by Tang Wei's standards, so it doesn't make sense to create opponents supposedly on the same level but clearly superior.

Kamisama

Please do note that he gan is wayyyyyy more powerful than MC now 😅
So it'll prolly be after two or three updates we'll be able to beat him
He's from a major clan!!!
He still is a PH, we beat the vampire dude that was strong asf, and mc was still weak on that fight, after all our training, i believe we can make He Gang eat his own ****

Kamisama

Dude, I don't know how to put it to you, but the guy who uses emotions was completely trashed by my MC. I don't know if you remember, but the elders said that we have to be at least in the top 10 to have any value for them to compensate for the time we lost and was in a comatose state. Ruo is in top 10 rn, but i think he will be atleast top 3 bf the tournament, he gang will have to face us either way. Maybe his disappearance
has something to do with us?

Kamisama

images-12.jpeg

Zeus

Thinking about it and doing the math mc surviving that hit is one hell of a feat, basically mc and him had beef for the first time at 15, when joining the sect at 19 mei mei is 28 and she say "he is my older brother" meaning he gang could be in his 30's, so when mc and he gang faced each other at that shop he mei was 24, mc 15 and he gang being her older brother he was 25 years old or more, old enough to have joined the sect, meaning that he either was already a houtain or well on his way to becoming one (in other words really strong) yet not only did mc tank his headbutt but he retaliated.
Gang is younger than Mei