What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Sov

he said he saw the "goddesses" ****,so its most likely he provoked whoever it was to use full force which made him barely survive.. now that i think about it..lady butterfly.. might just be yichens wife..or mother of his kids..
She is a rogue and this alleged goddess is more powerful than Yichen

kazuya

Quick question: when activating same gender romance why are the options to say to ruo that "we are so handsome" and "to loose his pants off" during the tourney not present? Or is it a bug?

kazuya

Have the captivating beauty trait
I was playing on story mode (which grant captivating beauty bh default) so i tried it with heavenly talent and mortla talent and it is still the same, told myself maybe it's the gender so i tried with fem ruo and fem mc and it's still the same but beside ruo i can romance any other character normally for example mc can embrace the tigress despite being a girl as a male mc he can flirt with xiwen (REALLY SORRY TO BE ANNOYING LIKE THIS)

Kamisama

Can someone tell me about ma rin as a master? Like what happens, what are her events? There is *** scenes? Any training at all? Or she just gives you money and points? If someone can just tell me what happens chronologically i would be grateful

Raijin_01

Can someone tell me about ma rin as a master? Like what happens, what are her events? There is *** scenes? Any training at all? Or she just gives you money and points? If someone can just tell me what happens chronologically i would be grateful
Not really worth the content atm, if you looking for gaining money and talisman, she's the route, personally YB route rn has the best development