What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

How to get Ai date? I chose Chu as master, train her disciple and be nice to her.
Have high relation ship with her and afterward she will offer to have S*x with you thanks to her physique...afterward you will have an option to say that you like her

Xclusivegamer

Okay this update was kinda meh.The fights were lackluster especially the highest ranked one the woman using the sword and and also the Ruo glazer fight was disappointing.I guess imma wait for a few months and let some updates pile up before I play again.
Which is the ruo glarer?

Evremond

Have high relation ship with her and afterward she will offer to have S*x with you thanks to her physique...afterward you will have an option to say that you like her
I got that also, and she said she wants to be courted. But can't ask her for date. Is it buggy? I get to date her in previous version.

Mr lol

The jia guy, i for one expected it to be more humiliating, i wanted to really humilliate him and let him live. But well, maybe nicky will change it
I mean Niki did said that he will polish some more stuff to make it better

Mr lol

Do you guys thinks the next update Niki gonna focus on the festival stuff...like adding more character where you date

Xclusivegamer

The jia guy, i for one expected it to be more humiliating, i wanted to really humilliate him and let him live. But well, maybe nicky will change it
I remember him he got my mc to fight three disciples and when I won he insulted me. Naturally I promised to kill him in five years. Guess it came sooner lol

Kingjo17

If you decide to side with the rogue clans during the ambush of rou, will rou die?
I don't understand that path