What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

madricecake

Don't pick any masters, And I think you need void step.
Ahh gotcha, thanks. Also, thank you for allowing people like me to enjoy the premium version. I love Poma but can't purchase any subscriptions rn so this is the next best thing but I've shared it with my friends to try and help the author too. God bless to both you and Nicky

Supreme

Looks like mc told her truth of tang wei.that girl is definitely trying to fool mc.maybe she is planning to betray him later.

Mr lol

Looks like mc told her truth of tang wei.that girl is definitely trying to fool mc.maybe she is planning to betray him later.
I don't want to underestimate her or anything but what does she have?...in order to even be as strong as current MC she need to have s*x with idk how many people

madricecake

I don't want to underestimate her or anything but what does she have?...in order to even be as strong as current MC she need to have s*x with idk how many people
I played a demon run yesterday and had her as an enemy. When I chose to slap her, she barely flinched at the force that is able to knock out an early houtian (according to the story). She's definitely not to be underestimated post-coma

Supreme

You are forgetting that she is fool
She may try to stop eventhough she is weak

Raijin_01

I played a demon run yesterday and had her as an enemy. When I chose to slap her, she barely flinched at the force that is able to knock out an early houtian (according to the story). She's definitely not to be underestimated post-coma
Well, imo she might have gotten a lot stronger. Just not stronger than mc and their colleagues, but definitely stronger than old Ai

Diamondhead

She is not mei mei lmaoo you won't even get to reveal to her your secrets unless you are on her romance route and to get her romance you need virtuous and good.Not to mention how mc and her date went they trust each other.But even if you want to be cynical she can't do sh*t mc is peak houtian level now and she is late houtian also who will believe her?They will think she has lost her mind lol.