What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

CyrusKing

Look like in the new sneak peak will be the event where we are the enemy of Mei or perhaps there's finally a penalty where we can't have more than one Ro
Yeah. Mei calling MC a peasant ****er is crazy. Looks like some good ole drama lol.

Shadow

Intresting sneak peak of 21/6. Seems like wanted mc all for herself and completing her goals and i dont think there will be any punishment for multiple ro i think it will just a tussle with mei mei. Which my MC will win off course 😤😤

Diamondhead

Intresting sneak peak of 21/6. Seems like wanted mc all for herself and completing her goals and i dont think there will be any punishment for multiple ro i think it will just a tussle with mei mei. Which my MC will win off course 😤😤
Man it would have been even cooler to answer with I am a barbarian f*cker and Spear f*cker aswell also a future dragon f*cker lol .

Shadow

Man it would have been even cooler to answer with I am a barbarian f*cker and Spear f*cker aswell also a future dragon f*cker lol .
Future Dragon f*cker hmmm remembers first interaction mc almost died by her grip and sound makes me think how would that arrangement work considering when that dragon jumped on my mc from the auction excitement and mc legs got folded like a jello

Shadow

PSA - RIP THOSE WHO GAVE MIE MIE BLOOD AND HEART ESSENCE I JUST SPECULATING HERE BUT WHAT WOULD BE ITS CONSEQUENCES

Diamondhead

Future Dragon f*cker hmmm remembers first interaction mc almost died by her grip and sound makes me think how would that arrangement work considering when that dragon jumped on my mc from the auction excitement and mc legs got folded like a jello
Given the strength difference for now she would have to lay down and key mc do all the work or mc will die lol.

Last edited:

Mr lol

Okay the latest sneak peak is quite interesting...are we gonna try to fight with an X? Are we try to be Ruo (yea dude fight across stage but that's because of his artifact)

Xclusivegamer

In the new sneak peak 22/6 if you follow the demon mother route you won't encounter the xiantian. He was killed by demon queen (I think 🤔)