What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

so basically the update with Mei is when you're her enemy and decided to mess with her or when you're her ally but still decided to romance Ai? (pretty funny "peasant-****er")

btw new update looks promising (new contents regarding "secret training zones"; "Demon Queen related contents" and several new ideas.
Didn't Know it was possible to befriend meimei and ai. One you'll have to be ruthless the other kind-hearted

Zeus

Or just use the mod menu and console to change stats after waking from the coma to get her master and start her path that's what I did when I was on an evil run

Imadhm08

Noo
It's to feed your dao. Tang Wei said to get stronger you'll have to kill in other to harvest Qi
I don't know but in my story when tang wei said that After i woke UP in dark and then came 3 balles with deferent color but the issue is what ever i chose from the 3 balles i died and the story end plz IS there anything i Can do or the story end there

Imadhm08

Or just use the mod menu and console to change stats after waking from the coma to get her master and start her path that's what I did when I was on an evil ruin my

Sacrifice lives for QI I think mc probably don't want to tell Iei about that
Hello Can u explain to me where or what shoukd i do when WE came accros tang wei because After he realived the truth i woke UP in the Darkness and for some reason i don noow thay give me 3 choice of 3 baller with colors but when ever i chose one of the 3 i simple died how Can i avoid that or IS that the end ??!!!

namesenpai

Hello Can u explain to me where or what shoukd i do when WE came accros tang wei because After he realived the truth i woke UP in the Darkness and for some reason i don noow thay give me 3 choice of 3 baller with colors but when ever i chose one of the 3 i simple died how Can i avoid that or IS that the end ??!!!
iam not sure but i heard if you take bomb from mei mei and then dont use it anywhere and dont give it to long chen then you die in coma as it explodes so maybe thats the issue?

Imadhm08

iam not sure but i heard if you take bomb from mei mei and then dont use it anywhere and dont give it to long chen then you die in coma as it explodes so maybe thats the issue?
Ohhhhhh my i think that's my probleeeem thank u very much Realy saved meeeee 💜