What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Diamondhead

Surely he Is Middle Houtian or something.
Nah he was flying also remember who can fly?Xantians also he one shotted Lc who was already a X by that that time aswell and read the description he is next in line to be a sect elder lol you think houtians become sect elder?Also the suffocating presence you think a houtian can suffocate mc with mere presence?

Last edited:

Steven©

Nah he was flying also remember who can fly?Xantians also he one shotted Lc who was already a X by that that time aswell and read the description he is next in line to be a sect elder lol you think houtians become sect elder?Also the suffocating presence you think a houtian can suffocate mc with mere presence?
Damn,so mc gonna get oneshot??

Xclusivegamer

You still can get clapped with DQ as the mc's mom lmao the only person that cared about that was Bloodhunter
Lol
Then I'll get my revenge 🥱
Kill him just like I killed the late houtian. Plus now I'm also a core disciple and there's uncle tao too 😁

neutral

so basically the update with Mei is when you're her enemy and decided to mess with her or when you're her ally but still decided to romance Ai? (pretty funny "peasant-****er")

btw new update looks promising (new contents regarding "secret training zones"; "Demon Queen related contents" and several new ideas.