What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

Well she's late H now same stage as our peers (but yea different levels)
She is not mei mei lmaoo you won't even get to reveal to her your secrets unless you are on her romance route and to get her romance you need virtuous and good.Not to mention how mc and her date went they trust each other.But even if you want to be cynical she can't do sh*t mc is peak houtian level now and she is late houtian also who will believe her?They will think she has lost her mind lol.
gods being scared of ants. Pathetic 🤮
You're the reincarnation of Tang Wei. Puny humans shouldn't scare you.
Right now I'm up to the level of long Chen and they couldn't hurt him why should I be scared.
A late houtian and a middle houtian so what, none will ever reach shangtian. Even if she f**ks the whole sect
Lol 😂
Didn't mean to be rude just taking the pov of my MC (no hard feeling pls)

Layfgc678

gods being scared of ants. Pathetic 🤮
You're the reincarnation of Tang Wei. Puny humans shouldn't scare you.
Right now I'm up to the level of long Chen and they couldn't hurt him why should I be scared.
A late houtian and a middle houtian so what, none will ever reach shangtian. Even if she f**ks the whole sect
Lol 😂
Didn't mean to be rude just taking the pov of my MC (no hard feeling pls)
Indeed, for my mc she Is only my food.

Sariel

Have you guys ever wondered how it would work having the monkey god as master and the demon queen as your mother?
They don't seem to like each other very much.

Raijin_01

I heard MC's face get disfigured if the demon queen adopts u. Is that true? I want to go on that route but I don't want my mc to lose his looks either
Yes, and if u pick Ma Rin as your mentor, she'll ditch you

yeetbender

As most people on this site are Poma fans, this thread will unite us. You can ask questions and discuss theories about Poma here. I'll also post the latest sneak peeks here.
the menu should be updated so the aura pressure can be changed to 999999999 like with currency

Arlonb

Perhaps an event related to the Demon Queen? Since the MC doesn't seem to understand the situation either.

Mr lol

Look like in the new sneak peak will be the event where we are the enemy of Mei or perhaps there's finally a penalty where we can't have more than one Ro