What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

That's why I'm leaving their *** in poma 😭 same mfs are going to want to live off our name when we are on top
Leave them? far too merciful and naive. I am going to make a mountain from their corpse and an ocean from their blood, They are just pigs meant for slaughter, nothing else. They don't even visit you, That's what they deserve.RDT_20261005_2107238169649322344829534~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know how I can train alongside Ai and Trigress? Is this even an option, or is it just in the code?
Follow the Tigress events and start dating Ai, some time after you have a jealousy event when ai question who youre meeting at the florest, you can answer that youre training with tigress and invite her.

(keep in mind that i stoped 'training' with tigress after coma so i dont know if you can find a friend route with ai to reach the same results)
 
Back
Top