What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Speaking of events, i just came across a new event in which Wu Heir comes across their fan group harrassing a woman and her little brother. Has this always been there? Ig i havent seen it cuz i never encouraged the fan group. Also, LB is suprisingly conflicted letting go MC when they refuse to be her student or let her mind **** us. Ig she needs us more than she shows us.
Both events were there but in my case it was just some random and not member of fanclub, this game has a lot of variation, only last update i discovered that mr jing rapeyong ****s you up by inflating prices in the auction for he mei enemy route if you dont go with caihong or tang ruo.
 
Also does anyone know what changed with this update? just minor stuff or big changes?
Pretty big mechanically, unsure if this update (assuming it goes in its current form) harms or helps trash players

But basically, you can buy talents with exp, but you no longer use exp to upgrade stats, instead you allocate how much wu heir wants to dictate to each stat to training.

You get 10 points each representing 10 percent of the training share, and each stat has a bar to be filled to get an extra attribute point, like the pill system, this also apparently applies to dao as well.

This genuinely makes the game more sandboxy, which i see mostly as a positive (specifically, the talent buying)

Though i do not know how refining will work under this system

All i can say is this has potential
 
View attachment 44442
All I can tell you is that Nicky isn't the writer anymore. Probably got kidnapped by the KGB and someone else is writing.
This or Nicky finally accepted father's bless in his life and changed(Impossible).
POMA COM community when niki does anything good:
God himself must have came to niki and told him that he will be his next apostole and a he will preform a miracle, a good intresting update. Or someone took his account. Either or both are equally possible.

.... What, you think niki can do good?
by himself ?
Pshaw, nonsense nosnsense, niki's alt is talking
 
though i will say this, niki is a really good writer and he desreves alot of goddam praise in general
Niki if you are reading this, I love you, but also, go back to writing. The tigress update was fantastic, but free my waifu Ai
 
It's a bit strange we're not allowed to train charisma though. I mean... The failed checks are all because Wu heir sucks at socializing apparently and can't get a word out. Can't we, I dunno, get some public speaking classes? 😅
 
Hao Fan. Sometimes I want to slap you. This guy really gave me some lunch money when I ask for resources.
1791750763609.png
Ah yes, surely I won't forget your great services when I make it big in the martial world brother. I still remember that one time you bought me a sandwich.
 
Back
Top