What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
When I try to mod the known martial art, the game pop up this error:

choicescript_stats line 1210: Invalid option; conflicts with option 'Gale
Stream' on line 1172

I have no problem with the exp mod or others mods
download again, it's fixed now.

Law

Ok so I tried to play on mortal difficulty and ann error happened whenever I got an achievement or at least the one where you win against Tang Rou which I did mod my stats but on the second try when I beated the innkeeper an error also happened again cause I was supposed get an achievement I don't know if this is just an error in general that is happening or what also whenever I try to see my attributes it gives an error

Law

Ok so I tried to play on mortal difficulty and ann error happened whenever I got an achievement or at least the one where you win against Tang Rou which I did mod my stats but on the second try when I beated the innkeeper an error also happened again cause I was supposed get an achievement I don't know if this is just an error in general that is happening or what also whenever I try to see my attributes it gives an error
Btw I didn't mod anything on my second try and the achievement error was along the lines of saying the achievement is not within the startup text

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Btw I didn't mod anything on my second try and the achievement error was along the lines of saying the achievement is not within the startup text
Save the game,restart and load your save. I already wrote this in first page of this mod.

SND06

I get an error when trying to check attributes it says:
Choicescript_stats line 871: increasing indent not allowed, expected 1 was 2

Justine

I get an error when trying to check attributes it says:
Choicescript_stats line 871: increasing indent not allowed, expected 1 was 2
Thats cuz the stats change at authors latest update, just dont open it you'll understand why when you reach the latest part of the update when you check it again

Zeus

Am I the only one noticing how the mc is slowly becoming a *****? Fr they get smashed in almost every fight and everyone treats them like a *****, and the game is just all up in your face about how great Tang Ro or whatever he's called is no matter how much you try to ignore it and him