What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother

chakib11

When I open the game a white screen pops up with this sentence " App has been built using unauthorized copy of our software website 2 Apk builder which has led you to this error

Bloody Twilight

How much content there's in new update ?? how many choices it take to reach the ending since last update ?? I don't wanna update this game for little of updates if there's not much then I'll wait till some big update dropout.
- complete code overhaul of the game. A lot of mechanics have been changed: no more training grinding, less convolution, new talents and more.
- continuation of the story after expedition (around 20k)
I found it on Discord :p

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I'm gonna wait till the next update so you will get bunch of modded content at once rather than getting unexpected error when author don't bother block undeveloped paths which leads to error. Till then read some actual xianxia/wuxia novels there are plenty on internet and you can find the one to your liking with Novel Update's advance search.

CyrusKing

I'm gonna wait till the next update so you will get bunch of modded content at once rather than getting unexpected error when author don't bother block undeveloped paths which leads to error. Till then read some actual xianxia/wuxia novels there are plenty on internet and you can find the one to your liking with Novel Update's advance search.
That's a pretty good idea considering the feedback this new update is getting. They might have to change some things lol.