What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

ozekia

Do not use the golden seed until the end of the fight. A health talisman helps to heal you which is needed in order to not use the golden seed I think.
What about the pill gift from mei? Do you eat it ,throw or sell? And what happen if eat the pill or the pill is poison?

CyrusKing

What about the pill gift from mei? Do you eat it ,throw or sell? And what happen if eat the pill or the pill is poison?
The pill mei gives you is a power pill. It is not poison. It truly just advances you to the next before the danger zone. No drawbacks. If you have the bomb from mei then get rid of it before the long chen fight. If you still have the bomb on you at the end of the danger zone then you will auto die.

ozekia

The pill mei gives you is a power pill. It is not poison. It truly just advances you to the next before the danger zone. No drawbacks. If you have the bomb from mei then get rid of it before the long chen fight. If you still have the bomb on you at the end of the danger zone then you will auto die.
Thanks for the guide, btw you happen to know who is ya'er from the prologue? Is she the wife uncle tao?

CyrusKing

Thanks for the guide, btw you happen to know who is ya'er from the prologue? Is she the wife uncle tao?
I'm not sure. I haven't played the game in a while. I'll be replaying soon though. Since the update came out. As far as I know Uncle taos wife is dead. Killed.

ozekia

I'm not sure. I haven't played the game in a while. I'll be replaying soon though. Since the update came out. As far as I know Uncle taos wife is dead. Killed.
Im curious about the old man and that ya'er person in the prologue 🤣. Same with me i also just play the game now its been a while. Hey who's your favorite ro?

CyrusKing

Im curious about the old man and that ya'er person in the prologue 🤣. Same with me i also just play the game now its been a while. Hey who's your favorite ro?
Caihong with tigress coming in second. I love me some dragon ladies lol.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I got a question dan does the saves from the previous version can't be transferred to the new version of the Wip?
@DanFabulich can you teach us how to use the downpoad save for future update for android, the game keep on closing if I click download save and it doesnt appear anywhere in my cp.
You need to extract the apk and play it in any browser for it to work.