What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

benazerta

How do you get yang bohai as ur master??
Either kill the Demon Queen son and accept Bohai's offer of becoming your master before the expedition begins or don't kill the Demon Queen son (you can also just refuse to do the mission) and be a ruthless Martial Artist.

Steven©

kindness 30 or less, or kill Demon Queen's son during side mission.
Either kill the Demon Queen son and accept Bohai's offer of becoming your master before the expedition begins or don't kill the Demon Queen son (you can also just refuse to do the mission) and be a ruthless Martial Artist.
I'm pretty sure yang bohai only takes you in if the demon queen destroys your clan or your demonic. I'm not sure if you gotta do both.
Thanks👍

CyrusKing

New Update:
Update 0.13
Size: 350k → 372k

• Master Events for Aiguo (massive, 10k words), Bohai (big, ~5k), MG (medium), Rin (…)
  • Caihong Event (4k)
  • LC convo after LC/Mei event
  • Ai interaction after waking up from the coma.
Isn't the mod already on 0.13? Unless the author didn't update the version number.

CyrusKing

Can you update it to 0.15? The password for the 0.15 version on itch.io is "money"
How did you join the boosty? I tried 5 times yet they wouldn't take my payment. Are from the US or somewhere else? Maybe they won't take us cards.

Diamondhead

How did you join the boosty? I tried 5 times yet they wouldn't take my payment. Are from the US or somewhere else? Maybe they won't take us cards.
Hey you are the guy who is also active on dawn of heroes right we agreed on pretty much everything there how the mc should be way stronger than he is anyways I am not subscribed to boosty I just got the password

CyrusKing

Hey you are the guy who is also active on dawn of heroes right we agreed on pretty much everything there how the mc should be way stronger than he is anyways I am not subscribed to boosty I just got the password
Yes that would be me. I am super active on here and choice forums. You are lucky to get ahold of that password. I tried to pay the author legit but boosty isn't having it. It's crazy we meet again here. It's nice talking to you again.

Diamondhead

Yes that would be me. I am super active on here and choice forums. You are lucky to get ahold of that password. I tried to pay the author legit but boosty isn't having it. It's crazy we meet again here. It's nice talking to you again.
Yeah i have the same problem but even for patreon rn I can't use my cards because of the issue in my country anyways I remember you because you are prollly the only person who liked all my comments on how mc with everything feels weak as hell there

Justine

I think it'll be better for dan's time and for our overall enjoyment to wait for money atleast a month more to get more updates so the modding wouldn't be a waste of effort and we wouldn't have to keep replaying every update.

CyrusKing

Yeah i have the same problem but even for patreon rn I can't use my cards because of the issue in my country anyways I remember you because you are prollly the only person who liked all my comments on how mc with everything feels weak as hell there
Yeah. The MC in that game feels so weak. I think the author got annoyed at us for pointing it out so much but I can't help it. I play a superhero game to be a strong hero not a weak hero who's useless against anybody but goons. I want my stats to matter and my powers to matter. If they don't matter what's the point of having them.

Seyiz

Yeah. The MC in that game feels so weak. I think the author got annoyed at us for pointing it out so much but I can't help it. I play a superhero game to be a strong hero not a weak hero who's useless against anybody but goons. I want my stats to matter and my powers to matter. If they don't matter what's the point of having them.
Poma does it the most, your mc literally seems as worthless as anyone can get,in the tangs fight, you could literally be at the strength of a peak Houtian while fighting them(late Houtians by the way),and literally still get beaten to death if you don't use your regeneration or talismans and the author literally seems not to understand the difference between an NPC and mc,he literally makes the whole book against the mc,he made an overlord mode where you get all stats checkable yet you can still lose,he doesn't even add the cheat to the gold,in the latest update, you literally have to purchase a stone worth by 120000, 120000!!,what is the mc supposed to get that from?!
Not even counting the other stuff that is worth 300k+ coins.
Dawn of heroes has its flaws but I think the sequence being ingrained in the story still makes sense unlike poma which clearly show stat checks but still comes off with a flimsy excuse to make the mc trash

CyrusKing

Poma does it the most, your mc literally seems as worthless as anyone can get,in the tangs fight, you could literally be at the strength of a peak Houtian while fighting them(late Houtians by the way),and literally still get beaten to death if you don't use your regeneration or talismans and the author literally seems not to understand the difference between an NPC and mc,he literally makes the whole book against the mc,he made an overlord mode where you get all stats checkable yet you can still lose,he doesn't even add the cheat to the gold,in the latest update, you literally have to purchase a stone worth by 120000, 120000!!,what is the mc supposed to get that from?!
Not even counting the other stuff that is worth 300k+ coins.
Dawn of heroes has its flaws but I think the sequence being ingrained in the story still makes sense unlike poma which clearly show stat checks but still comes off with a flimsy excuse to make the mc trash
Yeah POMA is terrible for it. Stats do not seem to matter very much in any fight that matters. The long chen fight, recently the demon queen scarring you, the monkey god can even man handle you no matter if you have thousands of stats. I feel there should at least be some kinda check. I at least wanna put up a fight close to my stats. Overlord mode seems so useless when you look at it.

Arisato92

And here I am as a Patron of PoMA laugh my *** out seeing people's bitching about other people's work when they don't know ****. Qi stone price at the auction too expensive? Because you're not supposed to be able to buy it in the first place as per story lore. Why? Find it out yourself.

MC is too weak? That's why it's called "xianxia" genre. Your age is 19 and you want to win against a character that has been cultivated for the past 700+ years? It's called cultivation for a reason. Seriously 😒

Seyiz

And here I am as a Patron of PoMA laugh my *** out seeing people's bitching about other people's work when they don't know ****. Qi stone price at the auction too expensive? Because you're not supposed to be able to buy it in the first place as per story lore. Why? Find it out yourself.

MC is too weak? That's why it's called "xianxia" genre. Your age is 19 and you want to win against a character that has been cultivated for the past 700+ years? It's called cultivation for a reason. Seriously 😒
1.You can cry about it but why make the option available if you just can't do it by the game standards.
2.What are you yapping about? I never said you needed to beat anyone higher than that but only mentioned how you can literally be peak houtian and still take damage from characters that are late houtian level.
And considering that tang Ruo for some reason i still do not understand has the ability to beat someone that is one of the strongest that is two stages higher and can beat someone a stage higher bare handed why shouldn't the mc that is given a hype up at the beginning of the book is not able to do that?
There is literally no justification any character in poma to be able to fight someone a level higher without talismans or following the true way of martial arts while fighting people going through the hou,xia and Shang path.
No pill in Mahjong should somehow be able to let him do that,aside it being temporary,heck the pill should take him directly to houtian not give him a boost in his current form.
I also have read a ton of xianxia books and though characters are allowed to fight people levels higher, it is usually applicable to every character not just one spoiled brat.
Not asking to be able to defeat someone who has cultivated longer than the mc and i do agree that you shouldn't be able to magically resist their attacks but what was the use of interactions with people you can't beat anyways?
To make the mc seem like trash?
Aura clash writes a xianxia book perfectly,mao could be said to be around someone like yang bohai,yet he isn't put up against the mc cause it's just stupid to do so and when you do interact or disrespect him,he doesn't act irrationally like characters from poma,e.g the envoy in the mo long mission,i bet if tang Ruo pressed him like that,he wouldn't dare do that but he thinks it ok to do that to us.