What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

Seyiz

This is just 1 of the three books. So the author might make the mc op in the next books?
See that's the problem,the mc doesn't become op,they just get the slack that tang ruo isn't following the true cultivation way,the mc would still get clapped if tang ruo knew of the way so it is more of a luck op rather than actually opness.
Hence why I explained the story is rigged for ruo

Seyiz

We are pretty much otw to become extremely OP since we have the martial sovereign physique now (Ya know Meridian body)
Wouldn't really say so since we had it since the beginning and all it does is allow the mc to advance faster and since pretty much every other side character advances as fast as us and most of the time we don't even get to advance by ourselves,but through a pill or through someone else's help,it hasn't really been doing anything but I do believe,the author will start using the sovereign body better.

Seyiz

Well our maternal grandpa put a karmic seal on us that's why we hasn't meet with Wei from the start and meanwhile Tang ruo,Long chen and that little demon queen got Wei to guide them as a voice inside their head.
Tang ruo isn't a reincarnation so he doesn't have Wei in his head and all the seal did was restrict us from the normal Martial path,which doesn't really justify tang ruo being op,he followed the same martial path as us,so he should have had similar cultivation limits.
And the others didn't have Wei guiding them,and even if he did guide them,they never showed feats above their level just the peak of their level.
If there was no karmic seal on the mc,they would just follow the true way of martial arts and then maybe they would be able to fight tang ruo without any of his buffs.
Hence why I said the authors portraying of tang ruo makes no sense

Mr lol

Tang ruo isn't a reincarnation so he doesn't have Wei in his head and all the seal did was restrict us from the normal Martial path,which doesn't really justify tang ruo being op,he followed the same martial path as us,so he should have had similar cultivation limits.
And the others didn't have Wei guiding them,and even if he did guide them,they never showed feats above their level just the peak of their level.
If there was no karmic seal on the mc,they would just follow the true way of martial arts and then maybe they would be able to fight tang ruo without any of his buffs.
Hence why I said the authors portraying of tang ruo makes no sense
I can't blame you for slacking on Ruo since I have to admit..we probably can only beat him in a fair fight at the end of the series since we got more potential than him. As of now we just try our best to keep up with him

Seyiz

I can't blame you for slacking on Ruo since I have to admit..we probably can only beat him in a fair fight at the end of the series since we got more potential than him. As of now we just try our best to keep up with him
At least we can agree that the author made a mistake in his writing and just wanted an op rival for the mc without thinking properly about it

vals

Aplikasi telah dibuat menggunakan beberapa salinan tidak sah dari perangkat lunak kami Pembuat APK Website 2 yang menyebabkan Anda mengalami kesalahan ini!

Ada yang tahu seni apaDoes anyone know what this means, I just installed the app and something like this pops up, can't play?

Seyiz

/
Aplikasi telah dibuat menggunakan beberapa salinan tidak sah dari perangkat lunak kami Pembuat APK Website 2 yang menyebabkan Anda mengalami kesalahan ini!

Ada yang tahu seni apaDoes anyone know what this means, I just installed the app and something like this pops up, can't play?
?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother

Garm

Anybody who hasn't played this before, the best way to describe it is like Luffy versus everybody in the war by himself .

Or a rookie boxer versus top 20 UFC fighters of the decade.

Last edited:

unknown0ne

The author claims that he made only straight romance because Russia made new laws but isn't vendetta also written by a Russian author and yet you can be in a straight or a lesbian relationship, so what's the real reason I wonder?
Doesn't really matter does it?

If they don't feel comfortable writing it or lack knowledge in that so opted out of it to not offend anyone

Mr lol

Anybody who hasn't played this before, the best way to describe it is like Luffy versus everybody in the war by himself .

Or a rookie boxer versus top 20 UFC fighters of the decade.
It basically you destined to be the strongest but now you are nobody and everyone is jumping on you because of your potential.

meyaoi

The author claims that he made only straight romance because Russia made new laws but isn't vendetta also written by a Russian author and yet you can be in a straight or a lesbian relationship, so what's the real reason I wonder?
This is just my speculation. Since the author has Patreon and Boosty, maybe he is afraid if somehow his government finds out he makes g.a.y/lesbian contents then he will get his accounts closed and will not be able to get income?
That's the only logical explanation I can think of other than he just changed his mind one day and decided to use that "excuse" instead.
(I honestly stop playing poma after that announcement. Just lose my interest I guess.)

JenusKudo

About tang ruo vs you.....
Ruo is rich... Too much support from family... Guidance from the strongest people... (Long chen said ruo is nothing without unlimited amount of treasure and magic items s/he carry around)
You on the other hand... From a fallen clan.... Your family doesn't support you... No one to guide you... Everything you achieved so far is on your own
You can blame grandpa for not being more op... Because of him you didn't received tang wei's guidance.... You can thank grandpa...because of him you are still alive and tang wei didn't kill you and stole your body...

Mr lol

About tang ruo vs you.....
Ruo is rich... Too much support from family... Guidance from the strongest people... (Long chen said ruo is nothing without unlimited amount of treasure and magic items s/he carry around)
You on the other hand... From a fallen clan.... Your family doesn't support you... No one to guide you... Everything you achieved so far is on your own
You can blame grandpa for not being more op... Because of him you didn't received tang wei's guidance.... You can thank grandpa...because of him you are still alive and tang wei didn't kill you and stole your body...
True