What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

wacomaco

The author claims that he made only straight romance because Russia made new laws but isn't vendetta also written by a Russian author and yet you can be in a straight or a lesbian relationship, so what's the real reason I wonder?
The author of Vendetta is actually from Indonesia not Russia and Russia does sadly prosecute people for even supporting depictions of LGBT+ characters and relationships.

wacomaco

I'm pretty sure the author said they lived in Russia now
I also find this very unlikely as the author for Vendetta uses Patreon as their primary activity hub, Patreon block all user from Russian IPs or processed transactions from withdrawing pledges and contributions from the platform. People need proxies on top of proxies just to work around the Swift payment system block. So much so that the author of Path of Martial Arts gave up on it and just announced he abandoned Patreon even tho he makes most his income there.

No offense but that alone makes that claim dubious and sorry but I usually don't just trust people that say "trust me I know it personally"

Again no offense but I find it hard to believe personally

hubcgt

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu - Path of Martial Arts

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Password for the Premium Version