What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
So I extracted in 7zip and silly question but how do I open the asset/index.html file in the browser to read the gamebook?
double click it

AvidReadR

I'm not sure of this is common knowledge or I'm just slow but I try to use the download save option and it never works it closes the app for me. I'm guessing it's suppose to save it for me and when a update happens I can resume where I was at idk. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr lol

U need to play from the start if u use normal save....if u want to continue u need to have protected save

Xclusivegamer

U need to play from the start if u use normal save....if u want to continue u need to have protected save
He's saying that anytime he uses protected save the app closes. Once you tap protected save option the ap closes. It happens to me too so I also need help in this case

Medivh

He's saying that anytime he uses protected save the app closes. Once you tap protected save option the ap closes. It happens to me too so I also need help in this case
You just need to save while in the page, then installing the update on top should (probably) conserve the saves. I have also heard that downloading a save works when opened in a web browser, so you can unpack and open the index, although you would have to play the game in a browser for that; you can then load that save with upload save>scroll towards the bottom>choose file.

Whooohooo

Can anybody tell me what's been added in this version please? Like the word count and others
Premium 0.23
Arena Fight (5k)
Ai event (4.5k)
Mei event (3k)
Xiwen/Omniscient Sage event (9k)
small Ruo event (3.7k)
small haunting/fan club event (2.5k)
chao events (10k)
Mo Long event (10k)
Dreamweaver event (14k)
One new POV (Ruo);
Kindle cameo (1k)
One more Tea Party
you can try look up for more here https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/w...g-dark-eastern-fantasy-565k-words/136642/6559

YuriLuupus

hello, I'm new around here so I don't know if this is gonna be impolite but I want to change some stuff on the original game's code while still maiteining the mod that is available here but can't acess the scenes by themselfs, I can somewhat mod the index file but wanted to actually do it on the txt files themselfs because it is simply easier, so if anyone can help me out I would apreciate it, love the mods a lot so I'm leaving my thanks to the modder as well.

Xclusivegamer

hello, I'm new around here so I don't know if this is gonna be impolite but I want to change some stuff on the original game's code while still maiteining the mod that is available here but can't acess the scenes by themselfs, I can somewhat mod the index file but wanted to actually do it on the txt files themselfs because it is simply easier, so if anyone can help me out I would apreciate it, love the mods a lot so I'm leaving my thanks to the modder as well.
Why not mod the saves?

YuriLuupus

Why not mod the saves?
Hi, mostly because I like messing around with code, but also I want to change the exp, gold, sect points, QI and other resources, the amount that we receive in this case, without me having to constantly have to change it manually through the existing mod.

Truth be told I do this more for fun and to figure out how the code works in the game, most follow a pattern, but that isn't always true and so that I can replay the game faster because this one has a decent size.