What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

yamajaysk

I don't know if I can use this thread, but I'm looking for a WIP and I don't remember the name . Where the MC has been imprisoned for years, because he is too powerful, and his mother has him imprisoned. But he was released to join a group with three other warriors, one was the prince, another was the MC's childhood friend and the third was a royal warrior Anyone who knows the name please tell meee

K.Virgil

I don't know if I can use this thread, but I'm looking for a WIP and I don't remember the name . Where the MC has been imprisoned for years, because he is too powerful, and his mother has him imprisoned. But he was released to join a group with three other warriors, one was the prince, another was the MC's childhood friend and the third was a royal warrior Anyone who knows the name please tell meee
This https://dashingdon.com/play/pheo33/the-exile-current/mygame/ ?

reslox

I believe its Corruptant.